“BYOB”

El Batey
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 July 2014

yes "bring your own beer". we ate at this place twice. to us everything we had as excellent. home made burgers are good nice 6,8 and 10 ounces you pick. rice and beans. the menu is very extensive. they do not sale beer. but if you have any in you rental or backpack no problem you can bring it in.

2  Thank papo55

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Even if you notice that the place its empty you should honestly try their buguers, they are juicy and flavorfull. The fish burger was an unexpected nice surprise, tender and delicious. I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Alicia P
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is a very local place in Culebra, I think most of the time is open. I went there with my boyfriend on our last day in the island and on a mission to find a place that offered burgers at 2pm because everything else was closed. And we finally got a winner, the only sad part is that they didn't had buns but I still ordered it on the plate with swiss cheese and curly fries, and let me tell you something it was GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! So yummy! And is not pricey at all, they also have a billiard table if you are looking to have some fun time. Thumbs up! Great spot in Culebra! :)

2  Thank Isisnachelly_
Reviewed 15 May 2014

No one else in the place at five pm and it still took 45 minutes to get our meals. On the other hand, very good rice and beans with big chunks of pork.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

First of all, the place looks like you could at least have a Medalla Beer with your meal, but I think they must have lost their license. The menu is written in such a way on a board on the wall that it takes a long time to figure out what they serve, having ordered it takes a long time to get your food - even when you're the only table in the place! Food is really mediocre and prices don't reflect that!