“Awesome Hangout”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Bellefonte, PA
“Awesome Hangout”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We have been on Culebra for just 36 hours and we have been here three times. Great food. Great drinks. Awesome hangout after the beaches. I am sure will be back before we leave the day after tomorrow

• Finnish first
Atlanta, GA
“Best on the island”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Generally this is the kind of place that I would steer away from, just from the name. But with a good sampling of what Culebra has to offer, we kept coming back. The food is great, they have daily specials of fresh caught fish, and the drinks are incredibly cheap and strong.

This is the place that embodies the best aspects of 'island slow'. It's chaotic but good natured, accommodating and friendly. Go on a Saturday night for the drums and people watching!

Austin, Texas
“Go on Saturday Night”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great live music on Saturday nights w great percussion from two or three congueros. Will be a highlight of your stay.

Aguadilla, Puerto Rico
“Unique”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The first time I went I fell in love with the place, great environment, excellent food, the waiters were really good, I will recommend this place to anyone. We were a group of nine and every single dish was tasteful!

London, Canada
“Me and the Tarpon were both hooked on the Dingy Dock.”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Wandered in one late afternoon for a beer and ended up staying late; not a party place but just an amazing place to be as the sun goes down. The school of giant Tarpon is quite entertaining and acts as the restaurant gaburator!

I can vouch for the freshness of the seafood as I saw some of it come in on a local fisherman's boat. I think it was on my plate an hour later!

It can be a busy place depending on time and season. I actually looked forward to the busy times as it allowed for a good pre-dinner sit at the waterside bar tables sipping on rum and soaking up the atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014