Just my kind of place--older with charm of days gone by. Small cottages with covered decks facing amazing views of Tamarindo beach and adjacent islands. In the distance you see the mountains of the Puerto Rico rain forest. To the west, the low profile of Vieques. Water pressure was low as Culebra relies on cisterns. Wonderful private reef for snorkeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarindo Estates provides twelve 1-BR guest rental apartments on a remarkably virgin 60-acre estate, in the quiet and exclusive Tamarindo beach location, across from Culebra's Marine Reserve. It is nicely secluded, yet a short 5 to 7 minute drive to town, where restaurants, grocery, and other stores are located. The 12 guest apartments afford great views of the ocean while you relax and sit on the apartment's private, covered deck. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Cottages Hotel Culebra
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Hotel
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Resort