Tamarindo has a fantastic location for beach-goers and snorkelers. You can snorkel at the small on-property beach and see more than just about anywhere in the Caribbean. For the more adventurous, you can walk along the shore until you get to Carlos Rosario beach and enjoy the BEST snorkeling in the Caribbean. Tamarindo is not a luxury resort. It won't cater to your every whim. Super quiet. Great sleeping. Easy access to Flamenco. And by the way, you should try visiting some of the other beaches on Culebra as well...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tamarindo Estates provides twelve 1-BR guest rental apartments on a remarkably virgin 60-acre estate, in the quiet and exclusive Tamarindo beach location, across from Culebra's Marine Reserve. It is nicely secluded, yet a short 5 to 7 minute drive to town, where restaurants, grocery, and other stores are located. The 12 guest apartments afford great views of the ocean while you relax and sit on the apartment's private, covered deck. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Cottages Hotel Culebra
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Hotel
- Tamarindo Estates Beach Resort