“Leave your worries and stress behind and relax...”
other travellers have booked this property
Rear deck outside master bedroom
Sunrise view from the deck of Casa SuMarco Flowery entrance with bougainvillea and palm
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunrise view from the deck of Casa SuMarco
Flowery entrance with bougainvillea and palm
Landscaped grounds overlook the bay
Shady pergola and lounge area on the side deck
Private off-street parking right at our front gate
Flowers and colors greet you!
Late afternoon on the side deck
Side deck, looking east
Lounge area, looking west toward the harbor and town
Spend a lazy afternoon in the hammock on the shaded back deck
Breakfast on the deck
Living room in the afternoon light
Living room and kitchen/dining area, side door to garden
Fully-equipped kichen, dining area for 4, side door to garden
Living room leading to bedrooms
Master bedroom with sliding door to rear deck
Master bedroom w queen bed & a/c has wide-open bay views
Bedroom #2 has hi-riser twins, tucked under for daytime use
Bedroom #2 has a/c, desk area, closet
A curious young visitor on our steps
Mural on our storage shed, painted by a local artist
Rainbow over hills viewed from the back deck
Daybreak from the deck, often this dramatic
Sunrise from the deck
Kayaking on the bay at sunset
Sunrise on the bay below Casa SuMarco (not our dock)
Aerial view of Flamenco Beach
World-famous Flamenco Beach
The red X marks the location of Casa SuMarco
A happy entry in our GuestBook, one of many :)
A recent entry from our GuestBook
From our GuestBook
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

5 of 5 bubbles Excellent - based on 63 reviews

Reviews from our community

Aestasnox
Fort Campbell, Kentucky
“Leave your worries and stress behind and relax, snorkel, hike, and relax some more!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to Susan, who made the booking and travel arrangements easy-peasy. We flew into San Juan and then took Air Flamenco to Culebra and spent a week in Casa Su Marco. Our friends met us there and we enjoyed every bit of the island. My original plan was to get down to the island and relax on a beach with drink in hand- instead my boyfriend and I awoke at 5 or 6 every morning to go snorkeling, hiking, or get to pan deli for sandwiches or fresh bread for the house. Snorkeling with the sea turtles and rays in the mornings at Tamberine Beach was exhilarating. Zoni Beach at the very end of the island was usually not crowded and there are nice reefs off to the right. We rented the yellow Thing from Dick and Kathy and that made the island experience even more enjoyable! Took a boat (Captain Anita) to Culebrita to see the lighthouse and do some relaxing snorkeling. Get to the other side of Culebrita for the most beautiful pristine and secluded white-sanded beach. As for food- Zaco Tacos has the best fish tacos! (beer battered yum!) Mamacitas has amazing ceviche and fresh fish and island dishes. Dingy Dock for the ambiance, drinks, and island experience. And again- Pan Deli for the fresh bread and coffee every morning. The house has everything we needed- beach items, blender, coffee maker, towels, outdoor shower, amazing deck (half covered/half open), washer/dryer, beautiful view to watch the sunrise. Susan- thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful home! I recommend this house and island to anyone looking for that perfect get away!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
MV2NH
“Treasure in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

My husband and I enjoyed 10 days staying at Casa SuMarco with my mom & dad. It was my parents second visit, and they were excited about sharing this lovely retreat with us. We felt immediately at home in Susan's charming Carribean house. The location, views and breezes were incredible. The house comes with everything you will need to have a great time at the beautiful beaches. My husband especially enjoyed the hammock, and my Dad and I spend every morning on the deck with our books and coffee. The neighborhood was quiet with the exception of an occasional canine chorus in the evening and a few roosters who needed their time zone adjusted. We made friends with a neighbor who was restoring an old boat, and found the people of Culebra to be very friendly overall. There is an unhurried, low-key and very tranquil feeling to this place and we all rested well and returned to our lives recharged and determined to return. Now I am making plans to bring my own daughter to stay at Casa SuMarco.
Thank you Susan for your generosity in sharing your lovely home with others!

Management Response
5 Mar 2014
It's wonderful when families can share precious time together, and we love when it happens here! It's great that you'll be letting the next generation in on our little secret too :) Thanks for being such caring guests-- you're always welcome!
Sarah E
Delafield, Wisconsin
“Casa Su Marco provided everything we needed for our stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Getting to and in the house was really easy - Susan provides great instructions to find your way there and the "ins and outs" of what is available at the house and on the island. Since we flew in and there was a limit to baggage, it was especially helpful to have the wash machine, coolers and noodles (for swimming). The boogie boards were a bonus for Flamenco beach. Like everyone else, we spent a lot of time on the deck - the breeze never stops and was wonderful. After one day, we figured out how to get around to the various beaches and spent the better part of each day in the water. the guest book in the house has a lot of good suggestions for eating out, day trips and beach tips - make sure you check it out! Only two minor issues - the gas for the oven was turned off outside - once we figured that out, we were good to go. Also, we arrived during Three Kings week, so groceries were quite limited because no deliveries came that week. Neither issue would keep us from coming back though and I would definitely stay at Casa Su Marco again and hope we get the opportunity to do so!

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
23 Jan 2014
I'm so glad you had a great time, got to explore so much of the island and play with the beach toys. It's true-- on tiny Culebra sometimes things temporarily run short, but it's a small trade-off for living in paradise. Sorry for the inconvenience-- when replacement gas tank was installed just before you arrived, he forgot to turn the valve! Thanks to your handy hubby for solving it :) I hope you'll visit us again!
Austin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Value 5 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Location 4 of 5 bubbles Cleanliness
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing