“Will never regret the vacation spent at Villa...”
Wild Life Refuge Cayo Luis Pena Beach..
Turtle Beach, Culebrita Wild Life Refuge, pick ups avail at VP's dock facilities..
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Wild Life Refuge Cayo Luis Pena Beach..
Outdoor Waterfront Terraces Adjoining Main Two Level Villa..
One of Three Ocean Front Outdoor Terraces..
Outdoor kitchen & BBQ..
Dock Facilities,Kayaks..
Dock Terrace..
Villa's Upper Level Dining, Fully Equipped Kitchen..
Expansive Upper Level Living/Dining/Kitchen Areas..
Aerial Views of Outdoor Terraces & Dock Facilities Adjoining Main Level Villa..
Zony Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Nicole B
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Will never regret the vacation spent at Villa Pelicano for the rest of my life”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This was my first time to Culebra, Puerto Rico and had little clue as to what I was doing renting a home off of homeaway.com. Once we arrived to the villa, we were instantly in paradise. That's when I knew that, I had made a great decision. This would be a vacation to remember for the rest of my life. There was nothing better than waking up in the morning with some coffee and sitting on the dock with the bright sun or going for a morning kayak ride around the bay. Not to mention there are a lot of things to do once you get to the island.

Once we got to the villa we were acquainted with Captain Bill (he has his catamaran a few docks down from the villa) and he took us out on a day trip fishing and snorkeling around the island.

Then there are all the small beaches around the island. With the villa being at a prime location (easy to get to and easy to get to other places from), we were able to explore to our hearts content. Down a small road away from town when we exit the villa driveway, we found two beaches! They were small, but still gorgeous. Zoni beach was only a 10 minute drive (if you get stuck behind a golf cart) from the villa. Zoni was by far my favorite for beaches. It was the perfect beach to get away.

Since I've been back, I've told all my friends that they NEED to spend at least one vacation in their lives to Culebra and that I can show them this pretty neat villa to stay at.

If a person is in between choosing Villa Pelicano and a different one. I'd say choose Pelicano, Alex was awesome to work with and even helped us out when some of our group had issues with their flights getting to the island. And when I left my camera at the house, he notified me immediately. Then worked with me to get it back home.

I've always been a person who likes to go to different places for vacation every time, but after the week I spent at Villa Pelicano, I can easily say that I want to and will plan to come back to spend more time there. Once you get here, you will not want to leave and you can quickly understand why some people never to leave.

Your age range 25-34
Siobhan N
Cork
“A nice rental”
Reviewed 13 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We rented the villa for 2 nights in December as a party of five.

The villa is well equipped with cooking utensils and the kayaking equipment is a fantastic addition.

However, I didn't find the mosquito barriers on the windows adequate and unfortunately on the island there are a lot so it was quite uncomfortable.

There was also only one towel per person and the laundry room was locked so we couldn't wash any - it's not enough for two days when taking into account beach and showers.

I really appreciated being able to check in early on our flight day and late when checking out as our flight was not until 4pm.

Another word of warning - original price quoted changed after a number of weeks when I hadn't confirmed the booking. I was told that it was raised due to weekly demand. However, there were no other guests during our way so it was a little disappointing to see that the price was raised perhaps unnecessarily.

Alex is quick to communicate so that was much appreciated.

17 Dec 2016
Dear clients, we are glad you had the opportunity to stay @ our privileged location, to say the least. Friendly reminder concerning your rental choice of lodging: We offered your group the 2/bdrm unit with laundry facilities for the lesser rental fee, however, we have in-record-emails exchanged you opted to ‘upgrade’ to our most extensive 4/bdrm/2/bthrm upper level apartment for a small additional charge & also provided you with 12 towels which we understand suffizes for a party of 5 guests during a 2/nt lodging @ our facilities. As for the mosquitoes I believe to know which caused ‘their entrance’…..its a must to shut close the screen doors @ living room’s doorways to outer terrace (in particular after it rains as it did….) as the bedrooms have double-screen-encased systems and very cold ac’s for your convenience. We certainly look forward to your next visit, and always call me with questions & suggestions during your lodging @ Pelicano as we’re quick to respond communications to your every needs. Kind regards…Villa Pelicano Oceanfront Culebra Island.
Emilio_VI...
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
“Perfect for the weekend get away from St. Thomas”
Reviewed 4 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Great location. With a dock that could handle our 32' boat with ease. We were a large party with kids. The kids lived around the dock having fun with the kayaks when we were at the house. Great outdoor setup and indoor common area. Generator when power went off. Make sure to close windows to bedrooms when generator comes on. The owner was on the ball and very accommodating. Thanks Alex
Will be back

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Dock
Liked least: sometimes low water pressure
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Champforr...
“Simply Wonderful”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Villa Pelicano was simply wonderful. We were a party of 11 adults. The house was large enough that we all were able to have our own personal space. The open air floor plan was perfect for catching those tropical breezes while relaxing on one of the many hammocks. The cherry on top was the hospitality that Alex showed to my group. I will definitely rent this property again...we gave this location 11 thumbs up...VIDADEFUEGO!!!

26 Sep 2016
Likewise!@ you are truly a wonderful group of guests, please return soon, kindest regards, Alex / Villa Pelicano Oceanfront.
nilmary2
“Amazing”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Is an excellent place to stay. The house have a great view, the rooms are very clean. I get on love with the kitchen and living room. Also theyhave kayaks for the guest to be fun. In the nights we play domino in the terrace and slept in tha hamacas!
Pelicano village was an amazing experience with our family and friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
22 Aug 2016
I knew from the start you would love our ample outdoor terraces with additional kitchen/BBQ & hammock areas in front of our crystal clear waters @ the Villa's footsteps, please do come back again, it has been a pleasure having you all stay @ Villa Pelicano Oceanfront. Kind regards, Alex.
Shirley O
“Family reunion/sweet 15 vacation”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

Beautiful Villa! My family and relatives rented the entire home to celebrate my daughter's sweet 15. It was private and intimate, the views are spectacular, and we hung out mainly outside while we were there. The outdoor kitchen, patio, and dock were our favorite spots to hang out. Alex is great at helping you get familiar with Culebra and finding anything you need for the time you are there. The place was very clean and spacious. Everyone in my group loved this place. We will definitely stay here again whenever we decide to go back to Culebra.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
fmaymi m
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
“GREAT HOUSE”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

We have taken around eight years the vacation family in Villa Pelicano Guest House. This was the best vacation we have ever taken. This house is wonderful, the location and the view are great. The home is equipped with anything that you could possibly want. And I love the deck, outside living area, with thei BBQ and the domoinoes table. Also, have like six kayaks with the life guard in all sizes. We are 16 on the family and everyone have a comfort bed. We really enjoyed. And is absolutely fantastic that all the family can stay together in the same house. Always return to visit Villa Pelicano !!!!!!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
19 Jul 2016
Glad to have you & your family visit us once again @ our Oceanfront Villa Pelicano in Culebra Island, saludos Alex.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing