“If you are looking for a special cake for a special time come here!!!!”

The Homeless Dog Cafe
Ranked #13 of 40 Restaurants in Culebra
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Peri was awesome to deal with from Miami.....we were a large droup of women all celebrating something....and we wanted a celebration cake as a surprise...Peri took all the info over the phone anddelvered it to the house we rented on our first night. Everyone was thrilled with how pretty the cake was...and it tasted even better! We also wanted some special flowers we could throw into the water out of respect for family members loved one..I dont know the florist she used...hopefully she will add the name of the florist in a response...The flowers were amazing...we enjoyed them for the duration of out trip and were still very fresh and pretty when we dispersed them into the water on our last night....all of this was taken care over the phone...the service here is amazing!

I cant thank yopu enough for everything you did to make this trip special
Janlyn

Reviewed 6 May 2014

First I have to say I never actually tasted the food I saw it at a wedding that was going on where I was staying on Culebra. The food looked amazing and the people said it was great. I gave it a five star review because I had a run in with the owner of the homeless dog Café in downtown Culebra she was very nice woman and gave me her parking spot. After seeing her that first time you ran into her numerous times during the month I was staying there and every time I ran into her she was always so nice and always helping me in someway she's a great woman. If I ever had to feed a large amount of people or cater an event on cooling that she would be the first person I would call.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

Peri is very accommodating and the food is PHENOMENAL. She made sure from beginning to end she met my every request. She also made a beautiful, delicious, custom-made wedding cake. She took a lot of my worries away. AND she did it all with <2 weeks notice! My only concern was after I paid a 75% deposit on an agreed upon price, which was at the top end of my budget, she told me she expected a 15% tip. I was prepared to give a good tip, but not 15% (total bill was >$2000). I'm a fair tipper too, when I go out to restaurants I tip 15-20%. None of the other vendors (I had 5 others that I worked with on the island - 4 from main island and 1 from Culebra) I worked with did that. I wish that was just included in the quote, I would have known I couldn't afford it and told Peri that. Even still, Peri was understanding and very nice to let it go. Again, food and service is excellent, totally worth it, HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT, just be prepared to add on 15% of the agreed upon price for catering services.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Peri catered our group of 5 several nights of our stay at Culebra beach Villas. The food was excellent and she will bend over backwards to accommodate your palate. Try the mushroom ravioli, fresh grouper and grouper fingers. The marinated flank steak was also a winner. Compared to what chef services are charging in some of the other islands I've been to, YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS!!! You don't have to leave your veranda. She comes in [we also had appetizers before diner], prepares fresh food, and cleans up before she leaves.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

17 dollars a plate this past Sunday for a small piece of chicken and rice and beans. The restaurants don't charge as much and have way better food. Try Munchies!

3  Thank Cr3culebra