“island yoga” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Culebra Yoga - CLOSED

Culebra Yoga
More attraction details
Owner description: Immerse yourself in Nature as you hear the sound of waves and birds chirping. Breathe deeply to let go of the stress and anxiety of daily life. Yoga is for everyone, people of all ages and all levels. Its always a perfect time to begin. Treat yourself to peace and relaxation. See the weekly class schedule or contact Culebra Yoga to book a yoga retreat week (or weekend), island nature adventure, or a private yoga session. Namaste
Amityville
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“island yoga”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

When I retired 5 years ago, I embraced the benefits of yoga at my local library. Since I winter in Culebra, I had been missing the benefits of my weekly class...until now. I started going to Claire's classes last year and fell in love with the relaxed outdoor settings she encourages. She tailors her classes to all who attend, whether beginner or expert. I always leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. Thank You Claire!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank karen j

Vancouver Island, Canada
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Peak Yoga Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2012

Small class, atmospheric surroundings (watching the sunset), excellent instruction

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mila W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loving Yoga Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

Realizing the need to stay limber and flexible as we age, I started taking yoga classes with Claire. I was amazed at how alive and stress-free my body felt after each class. I hope I can find someone half as good as Claire when I'm back home. Thank you Claire. I can't wait to be back next year.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Barbara E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Peaceful, perfected per person”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

I am fortunate to live part-time on Culebra, Puerto Rico and was encouraged by friends to go to Claire's yoga class. It's been the best experience with yoga, tailor made, so relaxing, yet a workout for each individual as Claire makes you feel you are the only one there. Her manner, expertise, humor and demeanor all contribute to the relaxation from "letting go" that keeps one returning for more.

Her spring/summer class will be on the library deck. Mondays and Thursdays 11-12:30 and possibly Friday sunset classes. Check her website for updates.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank culebrabrown
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a difference a class with Claire can make!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Culebra Yoga is a stabalizing force in my life. Claire has a great idea of how to take a group at various levels to where each person needs to be. Thanks for being such a great addition to Culebran Claire!!

2 Thank Anita J