“Caribbean Kayak Co, good place to do business”
Review of Culebrita Island

and up
Culebra Day Trip by Catamaran from Fajardo
Ranked #4 of 30 things to do in Culebra
Reviewed 30 August 2014

I rent from Caribbean Kayak Co. snorkeling equipment for two people. The owner is the one that took care of us. He was nice in off to let me storage my bags with money and camera in his storage place. He gave us good tips of what to do in the water. Later I let him know that we were going to Falmenco Beach and I was going to take the equipment with me, and he was ok with that. I retuned in the evening and they ask me how my day was, if I have fun, they are very nice and give great customer service. This is a fair place to do business and I recommend it without reserves.

6  Thank Sheil5906

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Loved the coral and the turtles, but was a little sad to see the one who was missing a flipper.... that couldn't have been a happy story.

1  Thank TheTravelCutie
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Such a beautiful, small island where there's more locals than tourists. Can kick back and truly relax. Beautiful beaches and the locals are mega friendly!! Make sure you rent the good golf carts, as some may not make it up the hills! We had to get out and walk up one from Zoni Beach or else we would've been rolling backwards!

2  Thank RachelTheron
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

We had Capt. Dave drop is off and spent the day exploring. He told us about the tidal pools, but we didn't make it there (we kind of forgot until too late) but the light house ruins are amazing! The detail and architecture held out attention for quite a while. The goats on the island were also fun to watch and find! The hike is tough, but well worth it! Tortuga Beach was very pretty, but very crowded with yachts while we were there. We didn't spend any time on that beach snorkeling because of that, though I hear it is good and there are lots of turtles. We spent a lot of time snorkeling on the beach we were dropped at and really enjoyed that as well.

1  Thank adroy1996
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were taken to Culebrita by our host family. It was amazing. No bathroom facilities. Make sure to explore the pools on the tip of the Island.