“beautiful trip with a great guide”

Culebra Bluewater Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Come enjoy the beautiful bluewaters of Culebra and the sorrounding cays, wether fishing, snorkeling, island tours, water taxi, star gazing, sightseen trips, we try to cater to your needs...
La Parguera, Puerto Rico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“beautiful trip with a great guide”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had such a great trip with capt Dave very knowledgeable about the water and it sorroundings. he took good care of us, specially my kids {they were a little scared of snorkeling and hiking to the baths} but capt D made sure everything would be ok as he walked the kids and even tought them how to snorkel.... we are planning a second trip to go out fishing with him... would highly recommend him....

San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Culebrita island of paradise”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had been dreaming about visiting culebra and culebrita for about five years. When I arrived at Culebra I planned on only staying one day and one night. But I had my heart set on la isla bonita of Culebrita.But luckily for me at an Improptu appointment with captain Dave at short notice made it possible for my unique island adventure. He stayed with me my husband and I during our whole time on culebrita . His wife Olga lead us on hike to Tortuga beach . It is a beautiful beach with turqouise waveless waters filled with beautiful life. It was a true blessing to come to this beautiful island. Captain David's service is personal courteous and unique and is recommended for romantic adventurers.

1 Thank Sandra C
midcoast Maine
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“culabrita trip”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We have been going to Culebra for 7 years and this was our first time going out with Captain Dave. i would say it's impossible to have a better day on the water than with Dave. Friendly, informative, and a commensurate boat handler. We look forward to our next visit and another charter with him.

Holly and Peter from Maine

Visited March 2014
Rutherford, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing time and excellent value!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

First time in Culebra with family. We were having dinner at the Seabourne and met a really nice bartender named Dave, who also happens to have his own excursion business. We immediately clicked with Captain Dave who is also from New Jersey! We decided to book our first fishing trip with him. It was our first time and he made sure that he explained everything and was extremely patient. We caught a total of 12 fish! He was super nice and professional! We had such a blast, that we booked a snorkeling trip with him the following day. He took us to Luis Pena Tamarindo beach for snorkeling! The coral reefs are beautiful there! He even showed my daughter (13 years old) how to dive under water while snorkeling! That was her favorite part of the entire Culebra trip! Overall, I would highly recommend! Friendly professional service at a great value!

1 Thank Chanunez
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best Charter on Culebra!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

Captain Dave moonlights as the bartender for Club Seabourne which is how we met him. Not only does he make a perfect mojito, but he is an excellent boat charter captain. He suggested we go to Culebrita for a day trip. What a marvelous day! The two beaches on Culebrita were the loveliest beaches I have ever been to in my life. Dave takes excellent care of his passengers, making sure that they do not get lost, have water, etc. He will also rent you whatever you need to make your trip enjoyable...chairs, underwater camera, snorkel gear, and more. You can't have a bad day if you follow his advice!

Visited March 2014