“Stunning view of Culebra Bay”
Review of Casa Robinson

Casa Robinson
“Stunning view of Culebra Bay”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Run by Sr. Robinson himself, this charming 8-room hotel has a beautiful view from the top balcony and clean, comfy rooms. My only complaint whatsoever was its somewhat remote location that makes it reasonably accessible only by car or taxi because of very steep hills and a bit of a hike from town. Also, being in a residential area puts visitors at the mercy of the neighbors' activities; we had a big party next door that made it a little difficult to sleep for a while. However, the level of service was beyond compare. Sr. Robinson even loaned me his phone charger! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I was looking for a last minute reservartion and called several properties around the island. When I was contacted my Mr. Robinson he convinced me in 5 minutes that his place is where I should stay. Casa Robinson is a very nice and cozy property in top of the hill at 2 minutes from Culebra Airport. He did the extra mile to ensure I did have a very pleasant stay and he picked me from the airport and was very informative about the island. Property has around eight rooms with an excellent view of the sea. Rooms were clean and they have microwave and a small fridge in the room. Mr. Robinson is a great host and he is very knowleadgable. For sure I will stay there in a future visit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Antonio R
Maryland
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Our unplanned stay in Culebra turned out to be absolutely amazing. Casa Robinson was perfect for us. We took our carryout back to the room and ate on the balcony outside overlooking the bay and enjoyed the jacuzzi tub. The room and property as a whole was clean and very comfortable.

Nothing too fancy here, just a perfectly cozy Puerto Rican room with a view.

Room Tip: I can't recall the room number, but the top floor with the jacuzzi tub is nice ;)
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Yanick R
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My husband and I just got in this morning from Culebra..but wish we could have stayed longer. First of all, Casa Robinson was a wonderful and comfortable stay, clean, and plenty of towels, facilities worked great. We stayed in room 8 (1 bed, refridgerator,microwave, sink/dishes); from the terrace you'll see the most beautiful sights..water, sunrise. We will be back for sure to stay at Casa Robinson and Culebra. Some must do's: 1.) Rent a golf cart (or jeep) to get around, 2.)Bring food to snack on for your stay, 3.)Don't forget bug stray!!! 4.) Sunscreen, 5.) Eat at El Batey( great food, fyi they do not serve liquor/beer) but go eat anyway 5.) Bring umbrella for beach( the will have some for rent $5 each at beach: umbrella/ chairs) 6.) Venture out around the island 7.) Talk to locals..they are so friendly 8.) Just relax and take your time stay for a couple days at least. Make sure you have cash...most places only take cash. Hope this helps anyone thinking about going to PR..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank R78227
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband, some friends and I stayed here at the end of July 2013. It was perfect for us. The rooms were clean, bathroom and towels were clean. Mr. Robinson is really nice and friendly. The place is really nice, relax and the view is beautiful. We will stay here again when we visit Culebra!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Viviana024
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A nice place, very warm and comfortable with an awesome view of the Culebra bay, the rooms are very nice and clean, very comfortable beds, hot showers and nice bath rooms, I got attended by the owner who is very friendly to tenants, I would love to go again soon! Its the best place I stayed in the island

• Stayed July 2013
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

I visited Casa Robinson and the first person i meet is Mr. Robinson himself. I immediately felt like i was at home what a pleasure it was and talk about cleanliness the entire place is spotless and i mean spotless and to my surprise everything in the entire place is taken care of by Mr. ROBINSON. Extremely friendly and accommodating and i can't wait to return.

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Culebra
Club Seabourne
#2 of 6 in Isla de Vieques
Mamacitas Guest House
Mamacitas Guest House
#10 of 19 in Culebra

Been to Casa Robinson? Share your experiences!