“Fantastic time in paradise...thanks to Molly!!!”
Review of Casita Tropical

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Culebra
Casita Tropical
Ranked #3 of 19 Culebra B&B and Inns
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic time in paradise...thanks to Molly!!!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I read so many reviews on where to stay in Culebra! Don't waste your time! Casita Tropical is the place! I'm beyond happy I picked Casita Tropical! It had everything we needed and Molly made sure we had an amazing time. I would, without a doubt, stay here again!

My husband and I stayed 5 nights. Before our vacation even started, Molly helped us in a timely manner with every question we had. Once arriving in Culebra, she was the perfect host. Our first morning there, Molly took us snorkeling and we were able to see some sea turtles, best experience ever! She told us about other great spots to explore on the island, as well as some delicious restaurants. Our last night, Molly made dinner for all the guest and we had a great time sitting back enjoying the dinner and company. Even better, she was sweet enough to even cater to me, a vegetarian. She made the most delicious vegetable lasagna!

We stayed in the small efficiency which was perfect for us. Our room had a king size bed, small fridge, toaster oven, tv, and A/C. We shared a screened in patio with the guest next door, who were awesome. The patio had a microwave, dishes, sink, hammock, tables, and chairs. We really had everything we needed staying at Casita Tropical, and if we needed anything, Molly would lend it to us! The atmosphere of Casita Tropical was fun, relaxing, and laid back...which also describes the whole island.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I just got back from a 3 night stay at Casita Tropical with my sister and absolutely enjoyed the experience. Molly was so great and we both really appreciated all of her hospitality. She picked us up from the airport, took us snorkeling on our first morning (we got to swim with the turtles!!), and made dinner for all the guests on our second night. The atmosphere at Casita Tropical was so much fun--especially if you are up for meeting alot of new people!!

<<I would definitely recommend renting a golf cart rather than a jeep. My sister and I had so much fun teaching ourselves how to drive it!! Our highlight of the entire trip was definitely the drive to Zoni beach in the golf cart---the views were stunning and we stopped any time we felt like it along the way to take pictures. Also, the banana daiquiris at both Zacos Tacos (gorgeous back patio) and Dinghy Dock (so relaxing right by the water) are a must try!! Oh, also Barbara Rosa's was the cutest place ever.>>

Thanks so much for being such great hosts Molly and Sophie!!

Room Tip: A single efficiency is perfectly fine for 2 people. My sister and I had no problem sharing a room--a...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We spent three nights here and it just wasn't enough time. Molly is a great host and super helpful. We stayed in an efficiency, which is fine for two people and shares a screened in porch. There is a small fridge in each room and a microwave, dishes, etc. There is a small pool with toys and floats, outdoor shower for rinsing off sand, grills to cook on, ice chests and bicycles. The place is in a small neighborhood near the airport, right between town and flamenco beach. Riding the bikes into town was a breeze and we even walked it once with no problem (20mins). Molly gave us rides to and from the ferry and a couple other times when she happened to be going the same way. She even stopped by the grocery store after picking us up from the ferry so we could get a few things for our stay. She is very friendly and can tell you anything you need to know about the island. She has snorkel gear and can take you to some great snorkel spots, too! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Efficiency for two people. The larger room will sleep at least four.
Rincon, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I stayed with my husband for 3 nights. Culebra is a small island and an excellent place to relax. Reservation process was simple, Molly was very helpful with ferry tickets, pick up at the ferry and through our stay.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Great place with lots of charm. There is a little patio you can chill on and cook if you want to. The room has air conditioning and cable tv which is awesome. There's a swimming pool and lots of extra toys and supplies you can bring to the beach. She has ice chests and chairs you can borrow so you can save some dough. There are two rooms that share a patio so if you have a group, I say get both and have a party!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Beautiful, once in a lifetime raw nature experiences thanks to the guidance of Molly at Casita Tropical. Amazing snorkeling, can pick a different spot every day!, excellent food, friendly island. We went last year (family of 5) and we are still talking about it. Experience the island like a local at Casita Tropical.

• Stayed July 2013
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had a great stay at casita Tropical and as everyone else already mentioned Molly is an outstanding host! She provided snorkeling gear and even taught me how to snorkel :-)
I highly recommend casita Tropical !
Thanks again Molly !

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Culebra
Club Seabourne
#5 of 19 in Culebra
Mamacitas Guest House
Mamacitas Guest House
#10 of 19 in Culebra

Been to Casita Tropical? Share your experiences!