We were blown away with this resort. We have stayed at many high end resorts but found the attention to detail fantastic. On arrival we were given cold drinks towels and given a short guide to what we were seeing form the car. The check in was qucik and very easy. Given two buggys to get around the island. The breakfast was good, little bit the same each morning, but ok. The restaurants were fine. Alittle of a wait on first visit to Italian, but this the Grenadines.
My husband fish each day in the bay and bought our dinner back for the chef to cook. I enjoyed the peace of the views from our pool side villa overlooking the bay and the gold course. My husband enjoyed the gold but must of all the staff were very kind and very willing to make our stay comfortable. We had a celebration dinner in the grounds, the attention to detail was fab. The food was outstanding and we both enjoyed the evening. But also we wanted to witness the little village which is out side the ground of the resort. We knew from the security staff there would be a village cricket match on Sunday morning. The resort lay on a car with a ice box of water and soft drinks. We stayed watching the very village style cricket for 4 hours giving all the drinks to the locals. We had a ball!!
Only downside is we had to leave this Haven and return to the Uk.
Well done for your professional service and care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canouan Estate showcases a unique collection of stand alone villas and residences on a 1200 acre estate that benefit from access to hotel services offered by the The Pink Sands Club. The collection currently includes 14 Canouan Estate Residences which feature similar styles and views of the lagoon and vary from 2 - 8 Bedrooms, and 3 Canouan Estate Villas, which are larger homes and all feature unique designs. Located on Canouan Island in heart of The Grenadines, it is surrounded by one of the world's largest coral reefs. Foremost features include four restaurants, 8 beaches, Trump International Golf Club (World's Top 10 "Best Golf Courses") and the renowned Sanskrit rooted over-water spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Canouan Estate Villas & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canouan Resort At Carenage Bay - The Grenadines Hotel Canouan
- Raffles Resort Canouan
- Raffles Hotel Canouan Island
- Canouan Estate Villas & Residences St. Vincent And The Grenadines