“Just Ask And You Shall Receive”

Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The staff is wonderful there. Jin was a star in my book and was always helpful and willing to go above and beyond. The rest of the staff is great too. My stay was centered around business so I scouted out a location prior to making reservations. Although some of the reviews i read made me wonder, my misgivings quickly dissolved when I spoke to Jaquie the GM. She is guest and service driven and goes out of her way to accommodate guests at her hotel. I stayed at this hotel for almost a month on off during the month of October. The rooms were clean. The kitchen was fine and the beds were comfortable. I only had one issue with smokers in the hotel but the issue was resolved by speaking to the staff. A lot of reviews comment that this is an issue. It was for me as well but making the staff aware that I had an issue is what got it resolved for me and from there my stay was overall a very good experience! The location around the hotel is very convenient for shopping and for dining. Also close to the interstate 5 as well. I recommend this hotel for a great stay.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid smokers, make a reservation on the first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam T
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that our team took action to resolve the issues that you were having with the smell in the hotel. We strive to provide a great stay for all of our guests, so I am pleased to hear that our staff was accommodating. Also, I am glad you found our suites and full kitchens to be clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Had trouble getting a room that did not smell like an ashtray. Broken furnishings. Dirty dishes in kitchen. Missing towels. Poor communication between personnel that were trying to help me. Generally unimpressed with this place. Parking spaces are super narrow. I have two new door dings thanks to that and a lack of consideration from other people. I doubt I would ever consider staying in an Extended Stay America hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I almost forgot to review this place. Got a good deal on PL for a quick night stay. A little worried that it was a one star, but for one night it was fine. Decent room and had a kitchenette, though I went out to eat of course. I like the location as it was across the street from shopping and a gym that I belonged to.

The breakfast was MEH...if you're used to Hilton hotels like Hampton and Embassy, the miniscule bars were disappointing. However, for the price it ain't bad.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our location so convenient and your guest room comfortable.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

The staff went out of their way to assist me in whatever I needed. The room was a 7 on a scale of 1-10. The General Manager responds promptly to emails, great customer service from top to bottom!! I would stay again & recommend this place to everybody!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Staff very unhelpful, room dirty, they do not work with guest's needs, breakfast is mostly gone by 8:00am, old remote still in chair, trash already in trash cans, trash under bed, beds semicomfortable, and elevator extremely slow.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 18 September 2013

The staff were extremely helpful and courteous. Whatever we needed to make our stay comfortable they were on it! The rooms/bathrooms/kitchenette and carpeting could use some updating. Otherwise, a comfortable stay next to an amazing restaurant, Coco's. The best breakfast ever just a few feet from the hotel. Thanks to the staff at ESA! We appreciated you through our stay! :-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you found our staff to be so helpful and accommodating, we do strive to provide great service to all of our guests.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Extended stay america is super clean. Room's are very well done to make me feel right at home. A beautiful location and beautiful rooms.There's laundry on grounds. They are right in heart of shopping centers from my favorite Toys R Us, Walmart, Bed Bath Beyond and so many good places to eat.

Room Tip: Just ask, That's my tip today...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags
Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia
Courtyard Santa Clarita Valencia
#7 of 15 in Santa Clarita

Been to Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia? Share your experiences!