“Clean and comfortable; great location”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Stevenson Ranch
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My family of 4 stayed here for our trip to Magic Mountain in June. I would definitely stay here again. The room (including bathroom) was very clean and updated. I heard no noise from other rooms. Beds were very comfortable and staff was courteous. The rates were reasonable as well.

The community the hotel is located in is perfect. It has a nice, safe, suburban feel with many nearby eateries / shops. I'd recommend this place to anyone planning to visit Magic Mountain.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank harobubba
Management response:Responded 16 July 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property while sharing your experience with others. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to having you back again in the future.

Christopher J. Lynch

Reviewed 3 July 2012

When I checked in, I asked if the hotel was recently remodeled and the response was negative. The place DOES look remodeled. I didn't see anything scuffed up or dinged in my room. Everything was clean. What more can I ask for?

Room Tip: The agent at the front desk warned me about the room being at the end of the hall by a stairwell. S...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Paul7878
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Very pleasantly surprised at the quality of the property and range of complementary services. Very pleasant and helpful front desk staff. We were allowed to check in about 30 minutes early. Our room has a king size bed, as requested, sitting area with loveseat and two ottomans, work desk with desk lamp with two outlets and an additional three outlets and two USB ports, so recharging all of the electronics is painless. Also a microwave and refrigerator in a cabinet designed for them, with a shelf for the coffee maker. The dresser has 6 full-sized drawers, so plenty of room to unpack if you're staying more than a day or two. Bathroom is standard. Everything is clean and well-maintained. The room rate includes complementary breakfast, parking, and wifi. Also a business center in the lobby with free printing. The fax that another hotel wanted $5 to send was sent for free, with a smile, at the front desk. Also a small self-service laundry center on each floor, with a vending machine selling soap and softener. Includes a pool and fitness center. We generally prefer to stay in small, independent properties with character, but if we have to stay in a chain in the future, it will be Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dr_QBatonRouge
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Thank you for the kind words and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2012

My family and I took a short local mini vacation this past weekend as we went to Hurricane Harbors and Six Flags Magic Mountain. We stated with Hurricane Harbors and before 7 Pm we were so exhausted and instead of driving 1 hour away to go back home we decided to stop at your place. I got off the car to check out availability and that is when I was greeted by a young man. He was VERY Polite, helpful, Knowledgeable and very Courteous. In conversation with my daughter who was standing right next to me as we asked about rates and all. This young man was very helpful in assisting us and recommending your amenities. To make a long story short, we were given room #134. We ALL LOVED IT AS IT WAS RIGHT BY POOL AND SPA! We also loved your continental breakfast, soft yet firm beds, clean rooms, great service, *** no words can explain who much my family and I enjoyed staying at your Comfort Suites in Valencia. It was a PERFECT MINI VACATION AND ALL THANKS TO Andrew Berman who convinced us as to your great fantastic home away from HOME!!!!!
We stayed Saturday 6/2/12 and left 6/3/12 with big smiles on our faces.
***Great place, excelent value, we're all so very happy and will be back very soon***

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Sara A
ChristopherLynch, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2012

Thank you so much for your review of our property. We always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative, so that we can continually improve our services and amenities for all of our guests. I will be sure to share your comments with all of our staff, as well as Andrew in particular. Thank you again, and we hope to see you again soon!

General Mnaager

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Overnight check-in staff, literally unaccomidating, I stayed 2 nights. The first night I had 1 room the second night I had two. Girl at counter didn't wish to discuss early check in for the second room. Morning Staff, NO problem. They got me my two rooms before we headed out to Magic Mountain. Then that evening three GIANT bus loads of kids on some "band" trip swarmed the place. I had three teenage girls at the pool at the time this happened, they came up screaming they had found feces in the pool and hot tub! Never found out if it was human or animal, because the hotel became a MOB scene. The pool was open the next morning so hopefully they worked that out.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jebvixxen
ChristopherLynch, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thank you so much for your response regarding our property. It is difficult in the evening time to address an early check in for the next morning. Unfortunately, the possibility is largely dependent on how quickly people check out the next day. I definitely appreciate the feedback, however, and will address it with our evening staff.

As for the pool, you have my sincerest apologies. A guest of one of our groups decided to play a practical joke that affected the ability to use the pool for everyone. We took immediate action and closed the pool while simultaneously having our pool company come resolve the issue.

I want to sincerely thank you for choosing to stay with us. I know you have a lot of options when booking hotels. I hope that you are next out to the area, you will choose us again and give us another opportunity to provide a "home away from home."

Reviewed 24 April 2012

A very clean and spacious hotel;good sized rooms in a very quiet location. Very friendly staff and really good complimentary breakfast. Just off " The 5" and close to Six Flags. I will return!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank JTFomes
ChristopherLynch, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We would love to have you back again in the future.

Christopher J. Lynch

Reviewed 17 April 2012

We were traveling with 2 young children and chose this hotel because of the reviews. We always stay in Stevenson Ranch to break up our trip from Phoenix to Sacramento and stayed here twice coming and going. The room was large and clean and breakfast was good. Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Valencia
3 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Santa Clarita
Embassy Suites by Hilton Valencia

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!