Comfort Suites
US$142
La Quinta
US$133
Fairfield Inn Santa Clarita Valencia(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$201
Hotels.com
US$191
US$160
Hyatt Regency Valencia(Santa Clarita)
US$153
  • Pool
US$174
US$148
HIExpress.com
US$191
US$167
GardenInn.com
Santa Clarita Motel(Santa Clarita)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$101
US$215
US$181
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewswafflesstayed heresix flagsmagic mountainwould stay here againjack in the boxtwo queensfree breakfastgood sizetwo queen bedswithin walking distancehot breakfastsofa sleepereasy accessshopping and restaurantscoffee makerrooms are spacious
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Took the family to Magic Mountain again, right before New Years. From the check in, to the OUTSTANDING service from the lady that keeps the Breakfast Buffet running smoothly. We have been going here for about five years and she is always there, always on top of the levels and always moving. This lady deserves a medal!!

Our room was clean, kept and perfect for four people.

Room Tip: For the rooms with two Queen beds and a sofa sleeper....the sleeper is really comfy and there are plenty of pillows....just have to ask for more.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank califmac
Christopher L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of our hotel with others. We greatly appreciate your continued business and always appreciate the positive feedback. I will most definitely share your review with all of my staff at our next staff meeting. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

To be fair the property was a great value and breakfast was fantastic but I got eaten alive in a northern room on the second floor. I had just finished a 11 hour flight from London and I crashed in one of their rooms for the night. I woke up the next day feeling refreshed but a bit itchy and it was until later that night that I noticed bumps all over my face and stomach.

It could have been fleas but the bumps were all in a straight line and they broke out into small sores which never happened to me before.

If you stay there be sure and place your bags into the bathroom and check the mattress before you go to sleep.

I have never been attacked by bugs at a hotel before so I was due and again, the property is still great value for money but I've been miserable for two days now due to incessant itching.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank JayBeeCA
Christopher L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Allow me to offer you my personal apologies for the poor experience that you had at our property. Please know that immediately upon the issue being reported to the hotel, we promptly contacted our pest control service provider to inspect the room. I want you to rest assured that absolutely no bed bugs or any other types of bugs were found. Our housekeeping staff has been thoroughly trained on recognizing the signs of bed bugs and are trained to immediately report any possible symptoms for inspection. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel should you have any questions or concerns. I am happy to provide the report from our Pest Control service provider if that will help to alleviate your concerns and I again apologize for your poor experience. I truly hope this experience does not cause you to lose confidence in the brand and we hope that you will stay at a Comfort Suites property in the future.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

If you are visiting Magic Mountain or just en route to and from California and on I5, check out this hotel! We stayed here last year and decided to stay again. It's very easy access on and off the I5 with many restaurants and services very nearby.
This time we were assigned a room facing the rear of the property. It was extremely comfortable, quiet and a quick walk to the self-serve breakfast room-with hot and cold entrees, fruits, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, coffees and decaf, etc.
The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. We'll stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Christopher L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Laraine,

Thank you so much for staying with us again this year. We are very glad that you decided to try our property again and I am very happy to hear that it worked out again for your stay! We very much appreciate the positive feedback regarding both the breakfast and our front desk staff and please know that I will be sure to share your comments with all of our team. I hope we'll see you again next year and that you have a fantastic new year.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We found that this hotel surpassed our expectations for the price point. The rooms were spacious, clean, and modern. There were automatic lights in the bathroom, a microwave, fridge, and flat screen tv, as well as complimentary wifi and parking. We had a king sized bed and a sitting area with a couch. The hotel is far enough from I-5 so it is fairly quiet, but it is also walking distance to the many stores and restaurants along The Old Road. We thought this hotel was an excellent value, we would stay here again, and we plan on seeking out other Comfort Inns in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Christopher L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you very much for your kind review of our property. I am very glad to hear that the hotel worked out for you on your trip out from B.C. We would absolutely love to have you back with us in the future and hope you will consider us again if you return out to the area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Smoke free room smelled like an ashtray. You can tell they tried to mask the smell with deodorant so it made it worse. The bathroom was dirty with mold on the ceiling and garbage still in the cans from last occupants. The rooms are spacious and the fold out bed was nice but the cleanliness ruined all of that. Good thing they had a breakfast (below avg.) to offset the room cost.There's got to be a better room out there. I talked to the front desk and he apologized, but no action was taken.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank smith J
Christopher L, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Mr. Smith,

Allow me to offer my personal apologies that the room did not meet your expectations. Our property is 100% Non-Smoking. Unfortunately, despite that being the case, some people will occasionally break the rules and smoke despite agreeing to a $150 fee if they do. Although it does not assist now, I truly wish you had reported the issues immediately to us and we would have very happily have moved you to another room. Please know that I have shared your review with our housekeeping staff and have personally spoken to the front desk clerk whom you spoke with in the morning. You have our apologies all around and I hope that you will give us an opportunity to provide you with a better experience on a future stay.