“Just Average”
Review of Days Inn Onley

Days Inn Onley
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Onley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Onley
Reviewed 3 February 2014

This is one of two motels in Onley, VA, and it is by far the better one. It is not exactly cheap at about $80 per night for a King room but the room is large and comfortable and adequate for two people.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bishopville, South Carolina
Reviewed 7 September 2013

very clean room, lobby, friendly staff..priced reasonable,room was clean roomy ,quiet, flat screen tv..the only thing i would have comment on negative is that the breakfast, was mostly cereal and fruit.. very very continental..and wifi was a little weak

Room Tip: stay close to the lobby to get good wifi
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank john b
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I had changed my reservations from a Hilton to the Quality Inn to be closer to family. I booked rooms 116 and 118. Room 118 was just old and outdated. Room 116 was disgusting! There was mold and mildew on the bathtub/shower wall and dead flies. In the morning, there were more flies around and the room had a mildew odor. I complained at the front desk and he told me that it wasn't mold but just different color caulking. Also, I am in Virginia so there are flies everywhere. My other room wasn't that bad but he could care less. If it was just me, I wouldn't care, but there are six of us so I feel "Quality" should mean a little more. We also shared a parking lot with McDonalds. Next time, I will travel extra and leave earlier for a better stay somewhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank ReneeHi

Travellers are raving about these Onley hotels

Merry Hill, North Carolina
Reviewed 8 August 2013

After driving almost 12 hrs from Maine and stopping at 3 other hotels along the way, We were more than grateful to hear that there was one room still available that fit our needs at the Quality Inn at Onley, VA. Yay! I didn't find this hotel reprehensible in any way. The night employee that checked us in at 2:45 am was very polite, accommodating and efficient. The room had two full size beds... Just enough for our family of four. Beds were comfy - - - Extra squishy pillows so we each had two and all was well! There was a refrigerator and coffee maker, but no microwave. The TV was an updated flat screen. WiFi is also available. Room was clean and AC worked great. Breakfast was included and served until 9:30. I had some homemade waffles and fresh fruit. The hot water carafe was empty and the "Indian manager" that someone else referred to in an earlier review, was very pleasant. He told me they had a hot water dispenser around the corner that always had hot water. Perfect. Check-out was quick and easy. If I had to complain, the only thing we needed were some extra towels since the room only had enough for two and we were missing some of the complimentary travel-size hygienic condiments. We also had a room in the back near the pool which was a little loud when the families started arriving early in the morning. Also note: the pool area was clean and the water clear and inviting.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Onley
Quality Inn & Suites
Waterside Inn
Waterside Inn
#5 of 19 in Chincoteague Island
Marina Bay Hotel & Suites, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Marina Bay Hotel & Suites, an As...
#7 of 19 in Chincoteague Island

Been to Days Inn Onley? Share your experiences!