“One of our favorites”

Thai Rada Restaurant
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We eat at Thai Rada every time we are in Onancock (vacation house) We have eaten dinner and lunch and always enjoy our meal. The food is fresh and the service is great.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I only had the chance to enjoy their papaya salad for lunch...

I arrived 10 minutes before their opening hours and they let me order right away; nice touch...

Clean, nice ambiance... Soothing music and water fountain sound...

Very sweet and gentle service...

Had a good time; thanks!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I really enjoyed this restaurant! This place is a pleasant change for the Eastern Shore of Virginia. The service was excellent. The food was high quality and the decor was excellent. I would highly recommend this small gem!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

We eat here two or more times a month. The chicken satay (chicken on a stick) appetizer is served with two sauces and is great. We also enjoy the fresh rolls (sort of like egg rolls, but not fried) that have chicken & various salad-type vegetables. This can be filling and is better to share as an appetizer. My favorite dinners/lunches are the curry dishes made with coconut milk broth and vegetables with beef or chicken, served with a bowl of rice, and the restaurant will make these as spicy as you want (or not). Very tasty, freshly prepared, with fresh ingredients. Highly recommend. Warning: they are closed on Monday. They are open for lunch & dinner other days, but I would call to confirm: 757 787-2469

1  Thank Linderlouwho
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Recently had lunch at Thai Rada. Found everything to be average (decor, location, service) but the food was good and reasonably priced.