“Wake Maui is Fantastic!”
Review of Wake Maui

Wake Maui
Ranked #7 of 14 things to do in Ka'anapali
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Went for a half day morning trip with Capt. Ryan. All the reviews are true. Ryan is calm, patiet, articulate and great at providing instruction and tips for getting up on the board. He even had diffrent types of equipment to help different people types get up on the water. Took a few tries, but every one of us (old man :-) and two teen girls)were up and riding the wake. Amazing trip and Ryan is superb. He's not pushy, he tells ou about the island and the sea and he was great in all ways. Truly recommend this activity. It was our first time and we plan t go again in a couple f days. You can get rather sore after doing this activity if you are not use to using these mussels. But great fun and Ryan does what you and the group want to do. the priate half day tour was perfect. So much fun and we're so glad we tried it.

Worldtravelerfun and family!!.

2  Thank WorldTravelerFun

Reviewed 26 August 2011

Captain Ryan was great! We had the trip and boat all to ourselves...just me and my husband. I was hesitant at first to try wake boarding because it looked so hard, but after a few tries, it got easier. It also helps to listen to Captain Ryan's instructions. If you follow what he tells you to do, you should have no problems. This was one of our highlights of our Maui trip. Don't leave without trying wakeboarding with Captain Ryan. We'll be back next time we're in Maui again!

Reviewed 1 August 2011

We met with captain Ryan early morning and after only been wake-boarding and wake-surfing a handful of times before his gear/boat/advice had both of us up the first time and feeling confident on the water ! The guy knows his stuff and is the ONLY provider of wake boarding in Maui and he still charges very reasonable rates , if we had more time we would have booked again with Wake Maui and if we come back this will be number one on the list to do !!

1  Thank KevAli11
Reviewed 31 May 2011

Wake Maui is the best activity in Maui!!!! In April 2011, we did our fourth trip to Maui. Our 15 year daughter loves to Wake Board and found Wake Maui online. We check out Capt. Ryan and his reputation was excellent. Our wakeboard, snorkeling and whale watching adventure with Capt. Ryan was the absolute highlight of our trip, which included all of the usual Maui activities. I had never even water skied before and Ryan got me up on a wake board in no time. Everyone on board got up and had a great time wake boarding. When we saw a whale nearby, we got as close as respectfully possible and Ryan turned off the engine. Hearing the whale spray and being that close was mind blowing. Ryan then took us to a great snokerling spot. Before we knew it, we were surrounded by giant sea turtles, which are docile and somewhat friendly. Ryan is a very cool guy and it is just fun to hang out with on his boat. There were five of and it by far is also the best cost deal on Maui.

Reviewed 12 May 2011

Wake Maui is just the Maui activity I was looking for.

I have never been a fan of the wait in line, follow the heard "exterme activities" that seem to litter all tourist destination. Wake Maui breaks the mold!! Personal, exciting and best of all private. My wife and I had a great time wake boarding and wake surfing. Captain Ryan even let us jump off the boat with some masks (he just happend to have on board) to check out a couple turtles we came across.

The only bad part......my wife couldn't stop looking at Captain Ryan's six pack!! Guess I better hit the gym :)

A must on Maui!!