“We love it!!”

Ka'anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
Ranked #3 of 14 things to do in Ka'anapali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures, Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 operates leading zipline adventures on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island of Hawaii. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui tour was voted the #1 Zipline tour in Hawaii and received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award for 2017. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. based zipline company.Throughout our zipline tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the places in which Skyline operates; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure at any of Skyline Eco-Adventures award winning locations!
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I were on the fence on whether to make the drive from Kona to Akaka Falls for this Zipline course, but I'm so happy we did. The whole staff was so friendly, and our guides Micha and NaiNoa were the best. Even though they've probably done this tour hundreds of times they seemed like they were there just having a good time with the group. Great views and great people, hard to beat.

All reviews
"well worth the money"
"our honeymoon"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Spent a beautiful morning with Patrick and Jordan zip lining in Ka'anapali. They did a great job making the group feel safe and at ease. I would highly recommend adding this to your list of things to do while on Maui. The tour guides worked extremely hard "waking us up" for our 7am tour. Can't wait to come back and do it again!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Our tour guides were 2 brothers Joe/Chris...I think thats right lol. Anywho they are the best guides ever!!!! Im afraid of heights etc and they made me feel comfortable and handled my bs very well :D. PS they guys are cool and funny definitely the guys you want to zipline with. I recommend anyone/everyone to ask for them.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

It had been a few years since my husband and I went Ziplining. But every time we get an opportunity to do it, we go. Our instructors, Shane and Cliff, were fabulous. Couldn't have asked for better instructors. Not only did they make it fun, they made it easy. And kept us entertained the entire way. A must do if you travel to Maui.