“Zip down and Enjoy the view!”

Skyline Eco Adventure
Ka'anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
Ranked #2 of 15 things to do in Ka'anapali
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skyline Eco-Adventures, Voted the #1 Zipline Company in Hawaii by Hawaii Magazine's Best of the Best Readers Choice Awards 2017 operates leading zipline adventures on Maui, Kauai, and on the Big Island of Hawaii. Skyline's Ka'anapali Maui tour was voted the #1 Zipline tour in Hawaii and received a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award for 2017. Since 2002, when Skyline opened the original Maui zipline adventure, over two million customer zipline crossings have been conducted, more than any other U.S. based zipline company.Throughout our zipline tours guests learn about the unique environment and culture of the places in which Skyline operates; and a portion of all sales are donated back to protecting those irreplaceable things. Whether you plan to visit Maui, Kauai, or the Big Island of Hawaii you will find unmatched fun and adventure at any of Skyline Eco-Adventures award winning locations!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Skyline Eco provided us with a wonderful zip line experience for my college sophomore daughter and I. We did the eight line down the mountain adventure. Manny and Kelly were our guides and provided us with humor and fun all the way down. Ride up in the van is about 15 minutes of the bumpiest road I've been on so for you tall folks keep your head down from the ceiling. Ice cold water is provided at most stations before you zip down. The views are breath taking whether you're standing on the platform or zipping down the wire. Highly recommend this tour.

All reviews
"fun experience"
in 11 reviews
"an amazing experience"
in 13 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"beautiful scenery"
in 9 reviews
"these guys"
in 17 reviews
"our honeymoon"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Zip lining was great! Took the 11 line tour! Staff made my 10yr old feel at ease for her first time zipping ever! Excellent staff that was knowledgeable of the culture and environment as well! Highly recommend! Weather was at its best! Clear and not too hot for a 730am run!

A TripAdvisor Member
Martinez, California
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Manny and Steven were so nice and gave my sister and I such a cool experience! They definitely gave us a laugh the entire time! I would highly recommended going with them! We will for sure be coming back soon. Thanks for such a fun time guys!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our family of 5 had never been ziplining before and I feel like this was a good first experience. Our guides Eddie and Republic of Tea (can't remember his real name) drove us in a crazy steep bumpy van ride up to our prep area. They were fun but professional. Being the mom that I am I was very concerned about everyone being tied off and our guides did an excellent job. The 8 ziplines we rode gave us beautiful views of the hills and ocean. I liked the experience of being in the red dirt hills area; kind of felt like the desert. Very red and dusty- had to wash our shoes after. One of my daughters wished the ziplines would have been longer but to me it was great. Crazy van ride back was even more fun because then we weren't nervous anymore. Would recommend this experience to anyone!