“Excellent Massage!”
Review of Spa Rejuva

Spa Rejuva
Ranked #10 of 12 things to do in Ka'anapali
Reviewed 26 October 2011

We were staying at the Westin Villas on our vacation and I was interested in a massage. I checked at the Westin Spa and the prices were about $135 for 50 minutes. Since I only wanted a massage and not interested in the other spa amenities, I stopped by the Spa Rejuva which is in a strip mall down the highway (1/4 mile) from the Westin. The receptionist was very friendly and shared with me the specials etc. The next day I called for an appointment for their 60 minute "Hawaiian Bliss" massage which is normally $85 and on special for the month at $79 They asked if I preferred a male or female. I was fine with either.
Check-in was easy and you were asked to answer a short questionnaire.
I was lucky enough to get Onestia (not sure how to spell his name). He listened and focused on the areas I requested. He was a seasoned masseuse and I left there feeling great. I would highly recommend him!
The spa offers massages, scrubs, reflexology and marks.
They were busy the morning I was in therewith locals, solos, and couples.
I am happy I went, would go back again, next time earlier in the week so I could go again on my last day!

3  Thank MKtravelers19