“Absolutely ideal with its low-rise aspect...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Great Falls, MT
“Paradise on Maui”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Maui Eldorado 2-5-13 to 2-12-13. We rented a studio condo J218 from Sullivan Properties. Our room was very nice. This condo was very clean, newer carpet, well stocked, nice furniture and the bed was oh so comfortable. We had a nice ocean view, spacious lanai & the grounds were immaculate. Nice short walk to the beautiful inviting beach.
The hotel was very accomodating and it was really nice to have a little store right there. I visited a couple times with the very nice lady who took care of it. The prices were reasonable too. We would reccommend this place to anyone and would not hesitate to book again, Rates were great compared to other places in that location. We were all over the island and found this location to be very convienient. We would love to return again...hopefully soon :-)

Mahalo,

B.C.
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8556456278
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing