“Great value in Maui”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We were craving something normal and really enjoyed the tuna sandwiches here. At $9, with potato salad the meal was a great value. Also had breakfast here and that was a hearty portion. I enjoyed the coffee house type atmosphere and the service was very friendly

There are newer reviews for CJ's Deli & Diner

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I found this restaurant on Tripadvisor and I'm sure glad I did because we would have never known it was there. My husband and I stayed close by and walked up the lovely fairway walkway to the fairway shops where CJ'S is located. Very colorful inside and friendly service at the counter. We got there right before 8 for breakfast and it was already pretty busy. I ordered their famous loco moco and my husband got the banana macadamia nut pancakes. His meal was better then mine but it was still very good and we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

This little restaurant has SO many good choices. Three of us were looking for something fairly quick- didn't want to spend hours at dinner. We came to CJ'a and it was close to closing. The woman at the counter was so friendly- she answered all of our questions (and we had many) and gave us suggestions. Our food was delicious. Would have liked to try more of their food but we ended up not being close to there again for dinner.

Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

I'm a very picky eater and we had been on Maui for 2 days and didn't find anything I liked until we found this place it was great and look forward to going back it where a burger is a burger and BLT is a BLT

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stopped in here for lunch one day. I had the club sandwich which was pretty good and we had some cheesy fries which are great for a greasy fix after a beach day. The service was a bit unfriendly, and we thought it was a bit pricey for being fast-foodish. Again, decent, but wouldn't make a habit of it.