“Convention Central”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Blacktown
Narrabri
“Convention Central”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Easy to find. The workers club next door with great mid day and evening meals a bonus. Open space around motel felt more like country than suburban area. What better way to start the day than a buffet breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MichaelNguyen, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Blacktown, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Len H,
Thank you for the great feedback. I will share this with our team and also with the sports club next door.
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Convenient location for me, staff was really helpful and friendly, appreciated the microwave, fridge, dishes, etc. The room was a bit small (twin room) and more disappointing was the for-fee-internet access.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Perthite201,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are, as a company, are looking at our guest WIFI options and hope to have something rolled out in the near future. I am very pleased to hear that you found our team to be really friendly and helpful, we do strive to create a memorable experience for our guests

Muswellbrook
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hotel was good and convenient and safe but I did book for two adults and one child and was given a room with one king bed and no sofa bed which seemed a bit strange. I could see the dints in the carpet where the sofa bed had been.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tiffany M,
I am glad to hear that you found our hotel nice and convenient. I do apologise for not having the correct room type allocated for your booking. I will address this with the team to ensure our attention to detail.
Thank you for your feedback.

Cootamundra
Reviewed 10 June 2014

easy to find location: location to workers club and its facilities, mcdonalds for visitors children. nothing too much trouble for staff. very friendly. like microwave in room in case we wanted midnight meal.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MichaelNguyen, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Blacktown, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Ruth Y
Thank you for the positive feedback, I am especially pleased that you found our team very helpful and friendly, as we do strive to create a memorable experience for all guests.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Forbes
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Close to everything, clean rooms, great meal at the sports workers club. friendly staff. Aircon and tV not o good. I would stay again if I had to. Not sure I would recommend it to friends. It's handy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Donna M,
Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay at Travelodge Blacktown. I am pleased that you enjoyed the location, the cleanliness of your room and found our team to be very friendly. Could I ask you to contact me directly at mnguyen@travelodge.com.au to elaborate further with regards to the TV and AC issues?

Niagara Park
Reviewed 10 June 2014

A great place to stay considering that I was in Camden for 3 days and didnt want to travel down from the Coast every day. Very close to everything I needed. Easy access to roads and resturants. Great having Macca's next door.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Rob A M,
I am glad that you found our hotel to be a great place to stay for your purpose of travel. We are conveniently located with easy access to a lot of amenities.
Thank you for the feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blacktown
Central Business District
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#101 of 179 in Sydney
Chinatown
Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest
#1 of 2 in Baulkham Hills

Been to Travelodge Hotel Blacktown? Share your experiences!