“Very happy”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Blacktown
Nyngan
“Very happy”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I had a lovely stay, I found the travel lodge clean, friendly, the beds were comfy and as were the pillows. I liked that it was attached to the workers club so we could easily have dinner somewhere. Thanks

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MichaelNguyen, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Blacktown, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Amie T,
Thank you for the great feedback. I am very pleased that you had a lovely stay and will share this with the team. We hope to welcome you back to Travelodge Blacktown in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Baradine
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great location for our trip good price went to NFL at homebush so not to far away and great to visit the workies club after the game also had with us an infant sO McDonalds next door was very handy for him.

Dear Grant D,
Nothing is more pleasing in this industry than a very happy guest. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Travelodge Blacktown and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Narrabri
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Easy to find. The workers club next door with great mid day and evening meals a bonus. Open space around motel felt more like country than suburban area. What better way to start the day than a buffet breakfast

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Len H,
Thank you for the great feedback. I will share this with our team and also with the sports club next door.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Convenient location for me, staff was really helpful and friendly, appreciated the microwave, fridge, dishes, etc. The room was a bit small (twin room) and more disappointing was the for-fee-internet access.

Dear Perthite201,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are, as a company, are looking at our guest WIFI options and hope to have something rolled out in the near future. I am very pleased to hear that you found our team to be really friendly and helpful, we do strive to create a memorable experience for our guests

Muswellbrook
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Hotel was good and convenient and safe but I did book for two adults and one child and was given a room with one king bed and no sofa bed which seemed a bit strange. I could see the dints in the carpet where the sofa bed had been.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Tiffany M,
I am glad to hear that you found our hotel nice and convenient. I do apologise for not having the correct room type allocated for your booking. I will address this with the team to ensure our attention to detail.
Thank you for your feedback.

Cootamundra
Reviewed 10 June 2014

easy to find location: location to workers club and its facilities, mcdonalds for visitors children. nothing too much trouble for staff. very friendly. like microwave in room in case we wanted midnight meal.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MichaelNguyen, Manager at Travelodge Hotel Blacktown, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Dear Ruth Y
Thank you for the positive feedback, I am especially pleased that you found our team very helpful and friendly, as we do strive to create a memorable experience for all guests.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Forbes
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Close to everything, clean rooms, great meal at the sports workers club. friendly staff. Aircon and tV not o good. I would stay again if I had to. Not sure I would recommend it to friends. It's handy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Donna M,
Thank you for the feedback from your recent stay at Travelodge Blacktown. I am pleased that you enjoyed the location, the cleanliness of your room and found our team to be very friendly. Could I ask you to contact me directly at mnguyen@travelodge.com.au to elaborate further with regards to the TV and AC issues?

Hotel Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Blacktown
Central Business District
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
Travelodge Hotel Sydney
#98 of 177 in Sydney
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest
#1 of 2 in Baulkham Hills
Darlinghurst
Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay Sydney

Been to Travelodge Hotel Blacktown? Share your experiences!