“Good for a quick meal but overpriced”
Review of Panarottis Penrith

Panarottis Penrith
Ranked #140 of 331 Restaurants in Penrith
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Look, the food was quite ok. Our family of 4 had only 3 dishes and a garlic pizza + one soft drink and 2 beers . Quick $101 in an hour. Food was mixed prices - pizza prices ok but $26 for three bits of cannelloni was a bit much. I am whinging about price. $7.50 for a tooheys new on tap - really!?Noisy restaurant and bit hard to hear. Service was ok with the usual 17 year old casuals. Good points? Food good quality. Part of Panthers so we went next door for dessert at Kelly's Bistro. Easy parking. Casual. Friendly enough. Probably wouldn't go back though.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

i have never had better pizza in my life. everytime i've been there, i walk away saying that it was the best pizza i've ever eaten. lots of different choices & their pasta's are to die for. Only one thing i don't like about Panarotti's is it's really noisy, don't go there if you're after a quiet meal.

Reviewed 17 January 2013 via mobile

I'm sorry, but I'm pretty open minded and forgiving but this place is lousy. The food was not authentic, it tasted completely processed. The wait staff are completely arrogant and rude. Frankly the health inspector should be called.

1  Thank Twofriendsoftravel
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Pizza is ok. Garlic pizza is very nice. Pasta is not good. Could not eat it as it was full of cream that was so cooked it had separated. Better places not far away to get Italian. Maybe if you are having a big one at Panthers it will suit you but if you are after a decent Italian feed head to Valentinos or Lucianos.

1  Thank tford14
Reviewed 12 December 2012

Like the Silver Spur Rib joint, we visted Panarottis with family. When we arrived the place was rocking with families and people heading out on the town, but this diodnt phase the staff as they coped admirably, matter of fact the service they provided was second to none. I chose garlic bread as a startee, and I have never tased any garlic bread as nice, saying that the wine we had to accompany probably helped enhance toe starter, then I choose a steak which melted in my mouth, the others had several different pasta , which of course I tased and they were fantastic....what a great ecperioence ..this place is highly recommended