Inn at Westwood Farm
US$105
The Inn at Willow Grove(Orange)
US$290
Red Roof
Quality Inn(Culpeper)
US$75
QualityInn
Best Western Culpeper Inn(Culpeper)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$100
BestWestern.com
US$125
HIExpress.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfresh flowersattention to detailflower arrangementsb bmy husband and imedia roomloved our stayoutdoor activitiesgracious hostsawesome weekendlittle detailslook forward to a return visittop notchgranolabeautiful sceneryguest roomsblueberry pancakes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 October 2012

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our trip to the Inn at Westwood Farm, which we visited for a family member's wedding. The Inn itself is beautiful and offers all the conveniences for a wonderful stay. Elizabeth and Jay are attentive and gracious. Our room was gorgeous and we arrived to a lovely bottle of wine. Everything we needed was available to us, and Elizabeth and Jay made sure we were comfortable without "hovering." The breakfast both mornings of our stay was divine and sourced largely from the property.

When it came time to leave, we didn't want to go! We'll definitely be back and would recommend a stay to anyone!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My wife and I were married a year ago here, and it was wonderful. We returned a year later for our anniversary and our stay was, again, simply fantastic. Thank you, Elizabeth and Jay, for treating us so well.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RowanAndStacey
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Couldn't have asked for more beautiful weekend with my bride in Virginia. The food, hospitality and surroundings are welcoming, charming and beautifully appointed. Elizabeth and Jay are among the sweetest and most gracious hosts I've ever met and I can't wait to go back! I see a tradition in the making. Don't wait to visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2012

The Inn at Westwood Farm is a truly wonderful place. Elizabeth and Jay are two of the kindest and sweetest people you will ever meet and certainly the most gracious hosts. They take extra care in the Inn and their guests to ensure that each guest enjoys their stay and Orange, VA. Thank you for always taking such great care of Jay and I. You and the Inn are very special to us.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012

My 12 year old son and I spend the weekend at the Inn at Westwood Farm while we went to the Montpelier Fiber Festival and visited Montpelier. The inn and the innkeepers were wonderful. The inn, the rooms, and the grounds were absolutely perfect for a relaxing weekend. Breakfast was delicious. We've been home for a couple of hours and I've already recommended this inn to several friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family