“Great Coffee”
Review of Gusto di Vita Drive-thru - CLOSED

Gusto di Vita Drive-thru
Price range: US$1 - US$6
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Great Drive-thru Cafe! Gusto di Vita has a huge selection of different beverages and flavors. We have baked biscotti. We make an extra effort to make sure your drink is just the way you like it. We have the BEST espresso! Our baristas are very knowledgeable. We do all of that out of our 8X8 kiosk. Don't pass us by because we're small.
Reviewed 26 January 2012

This little kiosk in Orange has the best coffee in town, in my opinion. The staff work really hard to make sure you are happy with what you get. They have the BEST iced coffee I have ever consumed, it is one of my favorites. The staff remembers what you like, asks how you are, etc. They definitely aim to please.

3  Thank Jean M

Reviewed 26 July 2011

This place is extremely convenient and always has hot and delicious coffee. There are many fancy/gourmet types of coffees, teas and frozen drinks to try as well, though I've only had the normal coffee. They are always extremely friendly and it really makes my morning to stop by Gusto di Vita!

2  Thank Ginger235
Reviewed 4 May 2011

I love the coffee, the convenience and the prices at Gusto Di Vita, but most of all, I love the staff. Everyone is friendly and knows not only what I like to drink, but also knows my name. Pay them a visit. You'll be glad you did.

2  Thank KWKeating
Reviewed 23 February 2011

What more can I say? I love their lattes. They will fix them any way you like. The 24 oz. for $4.41 (includes tax) is a great buy. I pay $4.99 for a 20 oz. Venti at Starbucks, and Gusto di Vita is every bit as good. If you're within a few minutes of Orange and want a great coffee go to Gusto di Vita. You won't regret it.

My husband isn't into lattes like I am. He's a straight coffee kind of guy and he loves Gusto di Vita, too.
TRY IT, YOU'LL LIKE IT. :)

1  Thank dev0ra11