“A rush of a lifetime!”

Skydive Orange
Ranked #3 of 10 things to do in Orange
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Skydive Orange, Inc. is located in beautiful Orange, VA and serves Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. We are a member of the United States Parachute Association (USPA) operating for more than 35 years. We make more than 18,000 skydives annually, and we are the only drop zone in the region with our own full-time 21 jumper airplane — the Super Otter. Skydive Orange is open Wednesday through Sunday from spring through fall, and every weekend during the winter. Whether you want to try a tandem skydive, learn to skydive on your own, or are already an experienced skydiver, Skydive Orange is the place to be! TANDEM SKYDIVING - THE ORANGE ADVANTAGE - You can jump from 13,500 ft. (2.5 miles) - Large & comfortable aircraft - jump with your friends and family - Experienced instructors that use new & high quality gear - New hangar - large, clean bathrooms - Crisp outside video and stills - Opportunity to learn skydiving and become licensed
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Skydiving was something I had dreamt of doing for a long time- finally got the chance this year and am I glad I chose Skydive Orange as the people to do it with.
The team at Skydive Orange were very professional in their approach and I was impressed by the emphasis on safety, the multiple checks done before the dive and the experience of the instructors. My tandem jump instructor was Mario and he made me feel at ease about the jump even though I was extremely nervous.
The video though expensive was well worth it- I have re lived the experience everytime I share it with friends & family (thanks to Leiber for the great photographs!)
Only drawback is the wait time - though we had been warned about it- keep plenty of time on hand!
An amazing experience and well worth it- am definitely going to do it again!

1  Thank footloose67
SkydiveOrange, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Orange, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2016

It is indeed the rush of a lifetime, thank your for choosing Skydive Orange and trusting us to share the experience with you!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
in 5 reviews
in 3 reviews
in 3 reviews

Been to Skydive Orange? Share your experiences!