“best in town”

Orange, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best in town”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Stop in to get dinner, Best italian food ever. Cooked to order, great bread great service and out standing food. Can't wait to go back. There were so many choices, and they all sound great

• Visited December 2013

Syracuse, NY
“What a pleasant surprise!!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My husband and I just moved to this area 48 hours ago and were looking for a place to have dinner for our Anniversary. We decided to try this restaurant based on another review. We were not disappointed--the food was excellent! We had the pasta with clam sauce (my husband's favorite and he said that it was the best that he had in a long time) and I ordered the veal piccata. I substituted the veggies for the pasta and my meal was delicious. Just the right amount of garlic, lemon, and, of course, capers. The soup de mare was also wonderful-- a spicy tomato base with lots of seafood. Add in good fresh salads and delicious bread and we couldn't be happier. Did I forgot to mention the yummy homemade profiteroles?? We will definitely be back!!

• Visited October 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza I have EVER had”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Not normally one to rate restaurants, just don't get the time. But I had to make an exception for Antonios. We ordered two pizza, the meat feast and the white pizza. They were awesome. Perfect crust and just the right amount of toppings. When we are back in Orange for a visit we are definitely making Antonios one of our stops.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank LoveGoodFood245
Orange, Virginia
“Best Calzone!”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Wow! I had the Chicken Florentine Calzone and my hubby had the Original Calzone and our child got the Smiley Face Pizza for $1.99. The prices were reasonable and the food was delicious! The sauce was so delicious! We will be back! The place looked very pretty too.

• Visited July 2013
Waynesboro, Virginia, United States
“Antonio's”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I visited this restaurant with quite a large party. The waitress was very attentive from the beginning. The food was delicious and came out quickly. The pasta was to die for!! They also offer gluten-free pizza, which is good for those with allergies. After our meal, we tried a few of the desserts on the menu, and they were exceptional as well!

• Visited June 2013