My husband and I stayed here overnight in June and will never, ever stay anywhere for the location again.
The room was of decent size but smelt wrong. The air conditioner didn't heat but the cooler worked, not handly in winter. The smoke detector was hanging off the wall with no battery, no lamp shade on one of the bed side lights and let me put it this way - we didn't shower before driving home the next day (it is a 5 hour trip) the bathroom was that undesirable. I brushed my teeth at the service centre on the freeway.
The staff were present and that was it. I reported the lights being out on the stairs and as a last resort was offered a torch and told to use another staircase - which had the lights out on it as well.
We booked here solely on the location but after arriving found there was serviced apartments across the road which would have been preferable.More
- Free Parking