All reviewsspa bathlarge balconybedroom apartmentliving spaceocean facingcurved wallshort walkclean apartmentswatching tvbusiness tripsandy beachlovely deckmain bathroomnice poolthe air conditioningtop flooracross the road
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Great location, big apartment, excellent value for money. I stay here quite regularly for work, and I must say it ticks a lot of boxes for me. I tried a lot of different places in Bargara and there were a lot of less than average places.

Room has full sized kitchen with large bench tops, fully stocked with all the utensils you'll need. The master bedroom is a good size and opens onto the balcony with ocean views. Bathroom is a good size with double vanity, large shower and large spa bath. There is also a hide away laundry in the hallway, which has come in handy.

The room is always clean and tidy, the location is good, as you are right on the water. It's a 2min drive to the supermarket, however there are food options within walking distance if you don't want to cook yourself.

The only downside for me, as I always travel for work, I am by myself so I usually end up watching TV. Quality of the TV isn't the best, but it is still pretty good compared to most hotels. However if you're traveling with company, I can't see you spending too much time watching this anyway.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ScottyWillis2587
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Clean and well designed units. Kitchen well stocked (plates/glasses, cookware and appliances) and lovely deck for entertaining. The kids loved the pool area. Water views and you can hear/smell the ocean. Close to restaurants and a short walk to a playground and beach. Perfect for a relaxing holiday near the sea.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank neena_19
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We have just had 2 nights in a 2 bedroom apartment at Manta Bargara Resort. The apartment was stunning and the view overlooks the ocean which is fabulous. We came to Bundaberg to visit family and it was recommended to us. The apartment had everything that you could possibly need. All Smeg appliances in the kitchen, great washing machine and dryer, spa bath, fabulously comfortable leather sofas, lovely dining suite, outdoor dining suite on the balcony. Coffee machine, Foxtel, 2 televisions, one in the living area and one in the master bedroom.We were almost sorry to leave and go to Noosa. Well done Manta we would definitely recommend your resort to anyone. Also your check in staff were great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bubbajazz
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip to Bargara and we were pleasantly surprised. The apartment was a great location overlooking the water with a huge deck & outdoor setting.

Nice Rooms, kitchen & bathroom, and the check-in was super quick.

If you want a new hideaway, Bargara is the place!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank myKitchen1
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I come regular to Bundaberg for work and will always stay at the Manta Bargara - Maegan and her team offer exceptional service and flexibilty. The rooms are always perfect and without doubt the Manta is the best in Bargara - I have tried others before I found the Manta and will not stay anywhere else now. Book a room you will not regret it!

Thanks Maegan - look forward to the next trip (in about 10 days!) as always it is much appreciated!

Room Tip: All are great - you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business