Free cancellation until 27/07
US$108
  • Pool
Kacy's Bargara Beach Motel Complex(Bargara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
  • Pool
Golden Cane B&B(Bargara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
US$67
Dunelm House B&B(Bargara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$82
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Koola Beach Apartments Bargara(Bargara)(Great Value!)
US$128
TripAdvisor
Bargara Beach Caravan Park(Bargara)(Great Value!)
US$100
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsair conditioningacross the roadpubnoiseshops
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

If I could write a zero I would. My partner and a few other family members stayed here at the end of July as a family member had passed away and they were there for the funeral. In one room the hot water was intermittent and they were told to just run it for ages, the family staying in there had a baby and this wasn't adequate enough as they needed to bath her.

In another room the heater wasn't working and when they asked the front desk to get it fixed and they didn't the front desk said they didn't need their business and asked them to leave.

In the room where my partner stayed with his brother there wasn't actually anything wrong with the room however I had booked the room on booking.com for them for 3 nights but in the end they only needed to stay for 2 so the hotel said that was all fine but they needed to call booking.com to change that information otherwise they would charge my card. My partner then paid for the room for 2 nights. However on the 1st August I noticed money taken out of my account directly from the hotel for that 3rd night even thought they had sorted it with booking.com. The hotel had charged my card. I called booking.com and they rang the hotel who said they would pay it back after I'd provided a bank statement that included the banks details, the logo of the bank, my name, the hotels details and the last four digits of the card number. The bank statement didn't have the card details on it but you could clearly see where the money had been taken out but the bank wrote my card details and signed it and I sent it off to booking.com.. they said it would take 3 days, I waited 2 weeks without receiving payment and so I called again, apparently they weren't happy with that statement. I think this is extremely unacceptable of them as they shouldn't of taken the money out to begin with.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Central Position is metres from the esplanade, pub, restaurants, bottle shop, PO. Room 9 & 10 in need of renovation but clean. Bed was fine, clean sheets, towels and pillows. Very good cheap price which is all we needed for an overnight stop. Very nice welcoming staff. A few young fruit pickers/backpackers that were a little noisy but not for long. Traffic noise due to the position but again not late at night. We were happy with our choice.

Room Tip: 9 & 10 not renovated.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The location of this motel is perfect being a 2 minute drive to the local grocery store and takeaway shops, 10 minute drive from Mon Repos, across the road from the bar/bistro, down the road from Bargara Beach and 20 minute drive from Bundaberg airport.

I stayed in one of the room types with air-conditioning. It was comfortable, but still very basic. For example, shampoo is not provided and you will need to empty your own garbage at the end of your stay.

It loses one star because it can be difficult to sleep if you happen to get noisy neighbours. The air-con also made spontaneous rattling noises. I would still strongly this motel to anyone who isn't a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Be aware that some room types will have A/C, some will not
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alittlefallofrain
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Best location for shops and short walk to beach. . But my room had no working lights in bedroom and the wi-fi advertised doesn't exist. Rooms are hot with only a ceiling fan. . It is a budget hotel, and worked for my needs but it is confusing in advertising as a newer hotel, part of same establishment is also advertised in same brochures.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2016

not a good room , terrible beds had to sleep in single bed no padding on mattress. tv not working properly, shower nozzle hitting the light in bathroom. no air conditioner. fire alarm beeping all the time. very dated decor .

Room Tip: should upgrade to a better room as its terrible
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple