My husband and I stayed for 2 nights in the Red Angus luxury suite. We enjoyed every aspect of our stay including the food, activities and accommodation. The kangaroos grazing outside our room was especially magical. Breakfast was amazing! Staff bring a platter of warm pastries, Bircher and fruit to the table before taking your hot breakfast order. Every meal we had was sublime with all ingredients sourced locally and cooked to perfection. The freshness and quality of produce are highly commendable. We had a lot of fun horse riding with our instructor Michelle who took us for a slow ride for an hour around the scenic property. Our room certainly was a luxury suite with a spa bath, king bed looking over the country side, flat screen tv and mini bar. We loved our experience at Spicers Hiddenvale and look forward to visiting again with our family and friends. I highly recommend Hiddenvale to anyone looking for a luxury getaway and enjoys quality cuisine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just an hour from Brisbane set on a stunning 12,000 acre property, Spicers Hidden Vale is a true hidden gem. The retreat is centered around a stunning historic homestead with wide verandas providing views over the little Liverpool Ranges and infinity rock pool. Hatted restaurant Homage is housed inside the homestead where a dedicated team of chefs create masterpieces based entirely on local produce. The original barn is still standing and has been restored, now a place to lounge and relax by the fire, or have beverage or two looking out over the 89 bed market garden. You can set your own pace - for those wanting to relax, there are picnic points, Spa Anise Day Spa, and two beautiful pools with mountain views to relax in. For those wanting a faster pace, there are mountain bike and bush walking trails, 4WD property tours, laser clay and archery. Being a nature refuge, the land is abundant with native wildlife including hundreds of Kangaroos and Wallabies and regular koala sightings. Spicers Hidden Vale has 31 rooms. Choose from Valley View Rooms which overlook the mountains, each with their own private veranda, Heritage suites which stand alone and have their own spa, a cottage for 4, 8 or even 12 guests or for the ultimate experience, Luxury suites which are stand alone, with spacious lounge, spa and private veranda. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Spicers Hidden Vale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spicers Hidden Vale Hotel Grandchester
- Peppers Hidden Vale Grandchester
- Spicers Hidden Vale Grandchester, Australia - Queensland