“Disappointed”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Loganholme
Townsville, Australia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Location is very good but oh, the service from the old fellow who was serving at the desk was deplorable. What a rude person to have serve you after a long fatigueing day! I have stayed here in the past and the management were the nicest people you could wish to meet.
sorry to say I wont be staying here again unless you get better receptionists!

Room Tip: rooms ok for an overnight stay.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Twice I have been turned down by this motel. My self and my African friend tried to book a room, as soon as I walked into the office he took one look at us and said "we don't take people like you" this was the old man behind the desk who claimed to be the manager. Couple of months later myself and a family member booked a room over the phone, even though I was scorned I did like the look of the motel and most reviews. We went out for dinner, had a couple of drinks and decided to call it a night. The moment I stepped into the office, the first words spoken to me were "how pissed are you"? Decided to leave and were still charged the night.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Tangiora B
Bundaberg, Australia
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Great overnight package, wonderful restaurant service and meal at dinner and good room service breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff. Everyone enjoyed the pool and spa also. Very clean and fresh smelling room. Quiet with minimal noise at night considering location to highway.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed in one of the older style room. Some sections had been renovated.
This motel is conveniently located halfway between Gold Coast and Brisbane. Great if you've got business in both location. Be warned it is not flashy. It serves the purpose if your looking for a place to lay your head. It does have a pool and spa
The manager and his wife recently took over the care taking of the place. They were helpful but were not very familiar with the area.
It's a bit tricky to get to the motel. You can't just simply pull off the highway and onto the motel grounds. You have to loop around onto a service road.

Room Tip: try booking the renovated rooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Bangkok
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

I booked a room for 6 nights over the phone for me and my daughter. Later on I sent my daughter to pick up the key. The way she was treated by the manager was very disappointing so I decided not to stay there. He charged us for one night.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank BlackKooky
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Nice, but the basic rooms I feel weren't competitive with others in Logan area, Brilliant pool, great steak at restaurant and staff were lovely to chat with,a bit out of the way and very quiet, some see that as good, it certainly was great at little notice when finishing work late in the area

• Stayed March 2013
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I been staying here on and off over the years and I have always found the owners to be polite and staff very friendly..Love the breakfast and the new pool looks amazing. The beds are comfortable and the place is always clean and tidy ..last time we were there we checked out only to find out we had to stay longer we rang back and they were so helpful and put us up again for another couple of nights with no hassles ...The internet access is great...the mini bar is great...close to major shopping center and easy access to the highway..Cant wait to see the upgrades on the family rooms :) ...We have stayed in both executive and family rooms..

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Loganholme
The Glen Hotel and Suites
#1 of 2 in Hillcrest
Logan City Motor Inn
Logan City Motor Inn
#1 of 1 in Slacks Creek

Been to McNevins Motel Loganholme? Share your experiences!