Mapleton Falls Accommodation
US$98
US$88
  • Room Service
Clouds of Montville Eco Resort and Spa(Montville)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$129
Agoda.com
Red Bridge Motor Inn(Woombye)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$92
Agoda.com
Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge(Woombye)(Great Value!)
US$95
Priceline
Egyptian Dream Retreat(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$220
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Maleny Lodge(Maleny)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$157
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsnational parkthe ownersunshine coastshort walkfresh flowerslittle touchesclose proximityno extra chargelarge groupgreat walkwent out of her waytwo bedroom apartmentlocal milkwe loved our stayfull rangeblackall rangebeautiful grounds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Comfortable and well appointed,excellent location,we had a one bedroom unit,very clean & tidy. Joy was so helpful and friendly and gave us advise on the lovely area.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
matildahill, Owner at Mapleton Falls Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2011

Thanks for your review David. Glad you enjoyed your stay & the area. We like to share information with our guests about places to visit during your stay that may match your interests.
Look forward to your return.

Reviewed 24 October 2011

I spent about an hour looking online for a quiet, relaxing place to stay with my family ( partner and two kids). Mapleton Falls jumped out at me and I was not disappointed when we arrived, Joy met us with a smile and lots of help. The rooms were beautifully layed out with freshness and very clean, the view over the mountains was gorgeous and very peaceful. We took a walk at night time down to the falls with our torch, lots of fun. Watched movies on the dvd player, relaxed in the peacefulness and had a wonderful day out and about the local shops, which were so very cute. Our kids enjoyed and we enjoyed the few days we stayed, would really love to come back again, without the kids for a romantic getaway, lol....

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank nettyspaghetti65
matildahill, Owner at Mapleton Falls Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2011

Netty spagetti! Thanks for your review. Really pleased you had a great time & love the idea of torches in the forest at night. I'll suggest that to other guests for something a little different to do with the kids. I look forward to you returning & hope you can manage a little romantic time away soon. I'll be able to create a lovely couples package just for you.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

We stayed for 2 nights at Mapleton Falls as it's conveniently located near the village of Mapleton, and I was attending a wedding at Flaxton Gardens. The 2 bedroom unit was perfect for me, my mum, and my two young children aged two and six months. The living area is an open-plan, beautifully furnished space. Kitchen is very well-equipped. The rooms are a good size, and beds are very comfortable with quality linen. The portacot easily fit into my room and there was also a comfy chair perfect for feeding baby during the night. The living area has a stunning view of the Blackall ranges. The view alone will keep you entertained over the course of your stay. In the morning the mountains rose like islands out of a sea of mist, then it clears through the day, etc. Lovely! We were very impressed with the friendly host, Joy, who welcomed us with some delicious treats of home-baked brekky quiches, and bircher muesli with berries. She clearly cares that her guests enjoy their stay - and the efforts that she goes to make a difference. This was my first stay at Mapleton Falls, but I would certainly return with my family and would like to venture out on some of the shorter local walks (this trip was more wedding-focused). We did make it to the Eumundi markets on the Saturday which was about 20 mins drive away.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
matildahill, Owner at Mapleton Falls Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2011

Thanks Jo for such a comprehensive review, especially with your busy schedule with two young children. I'm delighted you enjoyed our accommodation, service & surrounds. It was lovely of your mum to join you for the brief stay & help you with your children while you attended the wedding at nearby Flaxton Gardens. It's possible she may need a holiday again. I do hope you'll return soon & spend some time exploring some of the Great Walks & other attractions in the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2011

We booked the accommodation as we were on a 3 day great walk and wanted the best of both worlds. The exercise and views from the walk but the comfort of a good night's sleep. The mapleton falls accomodation is right on the great walk, only about 300m from the falls so excellent position. This was at the end of day 2. Joy greeted us with beautiful cheeseplatter and iced tea, took us into town to get dinner supplies and to the local pub to get a drink. We had a great night's sleep and started day 3 refreshed and full of life. Well done, will use again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
matildahill, Owner at Mapleton Falls Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2011

Thank you for your review Gay & Tony. Great Guests on a Great Walk! The information you provided about your walk & your stay has been most valuable. I had only done some sections of the walk before meeting you & am now inspired to take the time to walk the entire 58 km from Lake Baroon to Kenilworth over 3 days, as you did, Then, I too, can share more direct knowledge of the walks with guests. We would like to encourage more walkers like yourselves, so that we can provide them with the best service they require to make their journey comfortable, convenient & memorable. We will provide guest transfers, gourmet hampers & massage as part of a Great Walks package & hope you will return soon to share this.
Many thanks,
Joy

Reviewed 29 September 2011

It was the best time i have had for years.The quietness of the bush,the personal touch of the rooms and the caring contribution to my stay was unforgetteble.
The travelers that find their way to the Mapleton Falls are seeking more than a typical vacation.It is instead an experience, a timeless holiday,a path with panoramic views in the surrounding mountain with amazing sunsets.The nearby walks of about 2-10 km are breathtaking and easy to access.
ursula kelly gold coast

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
matildahill, Owner at Mapleton Falls Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2011

Ursula, it's very kind of you to make time to post a review on your stay. Really the pleasure was mine in having you as a guest. Refreshing, bright & soulful. You often receive from life what you put in, so your positive energy is returned to you in many forms (relaxing times, glorious sunsets, generosity of spirit). Take care & hope we'll see you back here soon.