“Good food great views”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Massive queen slander with views to my coolum and beyond.

Verandah seating behind clear plastic in winter.

Seafood platter was ferrous and tasty if a little expensive.

Good stop off for family lunch.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Food was great and portions very generous. Did not have to wait long for food to be ready. Our group ordered the barra burger, chicken salad and the roast of the day. Everyone loved their meals

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Yes this place has a great view but that is it's only asset. The worst food I have ever been served in Australia. Drive to Montville if you want a good meal.

2  Thank summer22
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I recently met up with friends for lunch at the Mapleton Hotel. We sat out on the verandah which has a beautiful view. We all felt our meals were extremely overpriced for what we received. It is only a pub at the end of the day. If I was going to spend that much money on lunch again it would be in a restaurant not for pub grub. The noise level was very loud and we could not hear each other speak while we were having lunch. The bar staff were not friendly at all, the service was quick but not with a smile.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Ugh..just DON'T go! Besides the fantastic views of the coast, this pub should be shut down. My husband and I went there this weekend and ordered some pretty simple food which we waited 40minutes for (it was after 2pm so it was passed the lunch rush). Unacceptable for the standard of food we were given. My husband got the roast roll which had no seasoning and the roll was soaked in flavorless gravy he could hardly pick it up. I had the tempura fish burger..tasted okay at best, halfway through I deconstructed the burger to just eat the fish...I then realized the fish was RAW in the middle!! Still had the blue tinge inside and was cold to touch. This is disgraceful and dangerous! I alerted the staff and just got a blank look as if to say "well you ate half of it", I don't know about you but I don't usually take my food apart until I'm almost full. Please don't go there, make the drive to Montville or Maleny which has far better places to eat.