We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights and found it was perfect for two. The rooms are lovely, and clean and breakie was even better, with an appropriate variety of choice. Staff were fabulous, helping with transfers and tours. Their service was A++ as well. The hotel restaurant is down the road and delightful - again the service was great. Swimming in the pool and the little penguins were fantastic. Overall we where very impressed and look forward to our next stay! Thank you for making your getaway for two unforgettable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seafront is perfectly situated in Penneshaw - Gateway to Kangaroo Island, and overlooks the magnificent Backstairs Passage. Kangaroo Island is totally unspoilt with white beaches, stunning coastlines and home to an abundance of wildlife. If you're looking for four-star accommodation in an idyllic setting, this is surely the place, located on the Esplanade just 500 metres from the Sealink Ferry Terminal. The Kangaroo Island Seafront has 16 rooms and 12 Villas.....Choose from the 4star Sea Front Rooms with spectacular views and private balcony, 4star Sorrento's rooms located upstairs in the original guest building or the sanctuary of our Deluxe Villas. Bringing the family? Why not stay in one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Villas. FREE WiFi for all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Kangaroo Island Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel Penneshaw
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Penneshaw