Old and tired despite all its own publicity. But did offer a good deal for accommodation, the ferry, breakfast, and a discount meal voucher.
The beachfront rooms are large with kingsize beds, the usual toiletries, a good view back to the mainland.
The rooms reaaly need a make over, they need to painted and redecorated to them bring into to line with, say Adelaide hotels.
Breakfast was OK, but not out of the ordinary.
There would be better accommodation on the island. eg Mercure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seafront is perfectly situated in Penneshaw - Gateway to Kangaroo Island, and overlooks the magnificent Backstairs Passage. Kangaroo Island is totally unspoilt with white beaches, stunning coastlines and home to an abundance of wildlife. If you're looking for four-star accommodation in an idyllic setting, this is surely the place, located on the Esplanade just 500 metres from the Sealink Ferry Terminal. The Kangaroo Island Seafront has 16 rooms and 12 Villas.....Choose from the 4star Sea Front Rooms with spectacular views and private balcony, 4star Sorrento's rooms located upstairs in the original guest building or the sanctuary of our Deluxe Villas. Bringing the family? Why not stay in one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Villas. FREE WiFi for all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Kangaroo Island Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel Penneshaw
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Penneshaw