It looks a bit dated from the outside - the sign had faded and we actually drove past it as we didn't realise we'd arrived. But the Seafront Room we had was clean and comfortable - except for where you could feel the 2 single beds pushed together in the centre. Breakfast was lovely. Didn't use the pool as the weather was too cold for me. Free wifi is a bonus, however it was a bit annoying having to get a new code every 24 hours especially as it's free. Should just give a voucher for each day at checkin along with the breakfast vouchers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seafront is perfectly situated in Penneshaw - Gateway to Kangaroo Island, and overlooks the magnificent Backstairs Passage. Kangaroo Island is totally unspoilt with white beaches, stunning coastlines and home to an abundance of wildlife. If you're looking for four-star accommodation in an idyllic setting, this is surely the place, located on the Esplanade just 500 metres from the Sealink Ferry Terminal. The Kangaroo Island Seafront has 16 rooms and 12 Villas.....Choose from the 4star Sea Front Rooms with spectacular views and private balcony, 4star Sorrento's rooms located upstairs in the original guest building or the sanctuary of our Deluxe Villas. Bringing the family? Why not stay in one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Villas. FREE WiFi for all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Kangaroo Island Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel Penneshaw
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Penneshaw