They messed up our reservation for twin beds, however there was no problem upgrading our room since there was a vacancy. A class act operation. As a result we got to see the cheap rooms and the cottages. Both were appropriate for the money. You don't have to stay in your room - there is a lovely pool/hot tub/garden area and a bar to relax in. Across the street is a lovely park by the water.
The location is excellent - near the ferry, Budget rent-a-car, and the fairy penguins. We only stayed overnight. Got there late, saw the penguins, slept and took off for Cape Couedic early the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seafront is perfectly situated in Penneshaw - Gateway to Kangaroo Island, and overlooks the magnificent Backstairs Passage. Kangaroo Island is totally unspoilt with white beaches, stunning coastlines and home to an abundance of wildlife. If you're looking for four-star accommodation in an idyllic setting, this is surely the place, located on the Esplanade just 500 metres from the Sealink Ferry Terminal. The Kangaroo Island Seafront has 16 rooms and 12 Villas.....Choose from the 4star Sea Front Rooms with spectacular views and private balcony, 4star Sorrento's rooms located upstairs in the original guest building or the sanctuary of our Deluxe Villas. Bringing the family? Why not stay in one of our 1, 2 or 3 bedroom Villas. FREE WiFi for all our guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Kangaroo Island Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Hotel Penneshaw
- Kangaroo Island Seafront Penneshaw