“Expensive Lunch but good food”

Shangri-la Inn Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Forest Hill
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I am sharing my personal experience that I loved this place. It has a mixed range buffet and the Dal Bukhara here is so yum. Would highly recommend a visit to this place with family, A must place to go with your loved ones.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Last time I reviewed this restaurant I said I had eaten here 4 times now and the jury was still out ! Well now I have eatern here 5 times, my family and friends ate here on the Queens birthday to celabrate my sons 21 st well the food was excellent the service was good and friendly ,we shared seven different dishes and each was the tops one thing so minor could make this a better experience would of been if they had a lazy Suzy in the middle of the table this would of saved us passing plates around to each other, and again there was a large number of Chinese customers which means it's a good restaurant ,, so many little thing have been improved to make this a nice little restaurant , so that's why I will say the jury is now in A top Restaurant it's worth a visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We frequent Shangri-la either to eat in or takeaway on average once a fortnight. It's not the closest Malaysian Restaurant to us, but I'd rate them as the best one in our area. We love the lunch specials, such as the Special Laksa, and Combination Hor Fun. We go there with the intention of trying something new, but just can't help ordering the same few meals as we love them so much.

If we have guests come over and want grab an Asian feed, then Shangri-la is our usual destination.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

The Fried Kway Teow was ok and Nasi Goreng plain. That said there were a number of other dishes that passed us by smelt and looked good. Poor choice on our part perhaps?
Thanks for the vote if you found this review helpful.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The sweet and sour pork is really tasty and delicious .. the steam fish is slightly over cook probably because of the size of the fish but a overall a good restaurant for meal with friends and family .. good service by the staff too