“Wonderful Accommodation”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Narre Warren
Cairns, Australia
“Wonderful Accommodation”
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Stayed here for business. Two bedroom apartment with an ensuite, kitchen and lounge. Every amenity we needed with a good comfy bed. Close to shops and lots of eateries. Bit tricky coming off the highway. You take the side road where the catholic school sign is.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Australia
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We loved our stay in Narre Warren thanks to Quest. A lovely, clean, fresh apartment, perfect for our family. Well equipped kitchen including coffee machine and dishwasher. Friendly, helpful staff and housekeeping was great. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you have lots of luggage ask for a ground floor room to avoid the stairs.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stayed here en-route to Traralgon, on 5/5/2013 in a one bed room studio apartment.

Has a separate dining place two attached bath rooms with a separate living place.

The apartment is fully equipped with fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, gas hobs.

Has a very decent furniture, two televisions in the living room and bed room.

Minors things like, dishwasher liquid, water scoop for steam iron, heating in bath room for winter season, alarm clock with good snooze, useful stationery are taken care off. The line, towels are very clean.

The kitchen is equipped with high standard crockery, cutlery and cooking vessels. There is also a facility to supply all the ration and vegetables, fruits from a near by superstore at a very nominal service charge. nominal service charge .

Best suited for those visiting with family on a week end. Situated at a very calm and seren atmosphere with ample car parking.

Dayanand L Guddin

Room Tip: All rooms are good. But chose the ones on first floor.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Australia
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Stayed here for five nights during a business trip. I was surprised when I first saw the apartment at how big it was. Decent sized loungeroom with nice LCD tv, another tv in the bedroom, two bathrooms, adequate kitchen with dishwasher. They even supply an Aldi espresso coffee machine which is better than the usual kettle and powder coffee (which they supply too if you can't do without that stuff). Apartment was cleaned thoroughly every day. Bed was comfortable and I didn't have trouble sleeping as no noise was coming from the rest of the complex or the roads nearby. Also nearby there are a couple of restaurants, at least one of which (La Porchetta, 1 minute walk) charges back to your room, which I found convenient. Definitely my new accommodation when I'm in the area for work or pleasure with my partner. I think the apartment I was in would be too small for a family though.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank PipMas
Diane F, Manager at Quest Narre Warren, responded to this review, 21 March 2013
Dear PipMas,

Thank you for your review of Quest Narre Warren. The team is thrilled you enjoyed your stay and found out apartments comfortable. Upon your next visit I recommend visiting Restaurant 81 in Berwick which another of our convenient chargeback restaurants, and quite delicious too!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Narre Warren upon your next trip for business or pleasure.

Kind regards,
Segar Nada
Property Manager
Tasmania, Australia
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I have stayed in a number of Quest properties in the last few years and have stayed at Quest Narre Warren three times over the past 6 months or so. It does not compare with the other properties, although some of the staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. My most recent stay was for 17 days while I visited family. While I have rated it 3, I would prefer 2.5 -- a half mark.

Admittedly, the apartments are very spacious,clean and have very comfortable beds. The pillows need replacing though, and some of the furniture has seen better days. The kitchen was not very well stocked and as I wanted to cook my own meals for this time, I needed to borrow some cooking utensils from my family. The stove also needed replacing and at one time, I needed to call the staff as the fuses blew when I turned on the oven. The toilet pedestal had a small leak.

I constantly had to ask for the TV to be re-tuned as it randomly lost its tuning and the programmes I was watching as I sat there. Finally I asked for the TV to be changed and it was. The main telephone was not working when I arrived. The lock to the wing security door was also faulty and was therefore unlocked. most of the time.

While it is very quiet after about 10.30pm, the same cannot be said for the earlier hours. For example, for several days, the apartment doors adjacent to my apartment were constantly banging for about 3 hours in the evening as the members of a sport team came and went to each other's apartments.

This apartment hotel has a high level of occupancy and I think the management has lost sight of the need for maintenance. It is not up to Quest standards that I have experienced elsewhere, and certainly has a "tired" appearance. However, thank you to the friendly staff who were helpful to me.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
Diane F, Manager at Quest Narre Warren, responded to this review, 23 December 2012
Dear BlairE33,

Thank you for your review of Quest Narre Warren.

I am sorry to hear of your experience recently with our property. Thank you for your feedback.

We are looking forward to a refurbishment in 2013 which will include a number of your points mentioned. I do hope you spoke with Front Office regarding the sporting group disturbance and the maintenance issues as we can normally assist with this to resolve promptly to ensure all guests have a comfortable stay.

Best regards for a happy and safe Christmas. We look forward to introducing you to our upgraded property in the future, and receiving your feedback again.

Kind regards,
Segar
Property Manager
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 10 December 2012

First stop in a Quest property and loved the fact the 2-bed apartment was so spacious which made the stay with our 2 yr old daughter much better.

The location is very good also with good access to the freeway and the Yarra Valley. Heaps of shops and fast food places nearby too.

Only 2 faults, the room had a persistent food smell, presumably from previous occupants...nothing would shift it, and there was no check out procedure if you were leaving before 9am on a Sunday when recepion was closed. We ended up shiving the key under the door to reception.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Diane F, Manager at Quest Narre Warren, responded to this review, 13 December 2012
Dear Smilerneil,

Thank you for your review and wonderful contribution to Trip Advisor.

We are happy to hear you found the spacious 2 bedroom apartment comfortable for your family. The location is excellent, just nearby the freeway connecting guests such as yourselves to the Yarra Valley, Phillip Island, Mornington Peninsula or Melbourne City. Quest Narre Warren provides a great base.

Thank you for mentioning the apartment aroma, I will speak with housekeeping to see if there is anything further we can do. In future, if you will be departing prior to reception opening, simply leave the key in your apartment and close the door firmly behind you when leaving. We did locate your key and thank you for leaving it in a safe place for us.

Thank you for staying with us at Quest Narre Warren, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,
Diane and Segar
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I stay here at least 2 nights per week, and thought i'd share with you my experiences. Everyone is so helpful and friendly and go out of their way to assist you with whatever it is you're after. I am lucky and always get the same room.

An example of how they know me is that they move the alarm clock over to the other side of the bed, so that I can plug in my phone at night. They know I hate the cold, so there is always a radiator in the bedroom. They know my preferences and I've never had a incorrect account at the end of my stay.

The one bedroom consists of a dining area, a separate lounge, and ensuite with a washer and dryer. Although some of the tables are scratched this isn't a problem at all. The beds are two single king sized beds pushed together. There is a nice terrace facing a fence, with nice plants in. I guess in the summer months, they will place a table and chairs outside to sit on.

The type of guest that stays here is quite "unique" I've seen builders, road workers, professional people, students and people staying to visit family and friends. The only concern I'd have is that there is no air conditioning in the bedrooms. Apart from this, I can't fault this property, and actually enjoy my stays there.

The other area of concern, which really isn't the fault of the property is the lack of decent places to eat within walking distance. La Porchetta offers "Italian style meals" and is a 30 second walk from the main entrance, and quality isn't really their main objective... Berwick is just up the road and has a variety of places to eat.

Nothing is ever a problem here, and if there is a problem, it's sorted within 20 seconds! I'd highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
#2 of 5 in Dandenong
Novotel Glen Waverley
Novotel Glen Waverley
#1 of 4 in Glen Waverley

Been to Quest Narre Warren? Share your experiences!