“Nice food horrible service. ”
Review of Lindos

Lindos
Ranked #7 of 127 Restaurants in Ringwood
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Nice food horrible service. ”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Title says it all. Food was ok, the service was the worst service I have ever had and they forgot meals out of sic of us they forgot one altogether. Then when this was raised they really didn't care. When we paid the bill I spoke with the owner and all I got as a response was the total for the bill is $135.

So in short go elsewhere you will get a better experience elsewhere. I will not go back here and will also recommend to all friends and family not to go here.

2 Thank Tony3136

Melbourne, Australia
“Nice food and terrible service. ”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I would like to start by saying the food was nice when we eventually got it.
The service was the worst I have ever seen.

For starters it took 25 minutes to get any service then we ordered and didn't see anyone for the next 20 minutes, when they finally brought out the meals ( 5 of them although there were 6 of us) we didn't see then for another 15 minutes and again I had to call them to get any service. When we asked about the 6th meal there response was " oh that was taken down but not placed in the computer".

Then When we paid for the meal I asked about discounting the 6th meal due to it being late and the owner ( Greek guy) shrugged as if I was kidding and then when I commented about the service and just replied $135 total.

So that being said we will never return here and will ensure none of our friends do either.

“Waste of money”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We met for a dinner with 10 in our group. The menu looked impressive until you have to choose! As a vegan with no other options, I chose to combine 2 side serves, mash potatoes & stir fried vegetables, and I asked for them to be put on the same plate. When my meal came it was on a small rectangle side plate with approx 3 table spoons of inedible mash that was so salty it made me gag and the stir fry veges consisted of a handful of broccoli, carrot & a snow pea. This "meal" of barely 2 cups of food cost me $16.95!!! Most at our table felt the food was average to say the least. My son ordered meatballs and returned his food after a few mouthfuls. Salads are priced around $20 and drink prices are the equivalent of an expensive nightclub. The restaurant was busy so I'm sure there are happy customers but our table of 10 were not amongst them.

• Visited August 2013
Gold Coast, Australia
“Local Restuarant”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Looking for somewhere to eat out new to the area saw local advert. Large area well laid out not cramped on top of each other, sevice good,large food portions. Choice of wines good , chose nice local red,tasted good until poured last glass, when my wife went to drink large amount of sediment in glass so much had to spit out. (almost a dessert spoon full. ) Shame everything else good. When showed amount of sediment in glass & informed waitress & Manager , we received insincere apology & statement they will inform their supplier.

Visited August 2013
Airlie Beach, Australia
“f the road family restaurant”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

WE booked ahead for a family group and had a reasonable choice from the menu. Prices were in line with similar nearby restaurants and the food and service OK

Visited July 2013