“Accomodation was good but customer service much to be desired”
Review of Ringwood Lake Inn

Ringwood Lake Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Ringwood
meadow Heights
“Accomodation was good but customer service much to be desired”
Reviewed 4 June 2011

The room was great but the friendly welcome was non existent. The gentleman at reception if you can call him a gentleman was much to be desired. The first statement was who are you with? my answer my name is *** I have a booking with you for today and I am here with a friend. Receptionist " i dont have you down at all on my bookings. My response "I only booked about 3 hours ago on the internet. His response "the owner didnt tell me that you were coming and I havent looked at my emails yet" hmmmm , "I hope you have paid the right price on line because some times booking on line come through and they are not the right price" by this time I was ready to tell him to shove his accomodation. I suggested to him that It would be a good idea to check his emails in the future. He then responded " I probably will be able to find you a room" he looked at my printed booking confirmation and stated oh yes you have paid the right price. Then gave me the key to our room. Then I have a stressful day with my ill mother and come back to get in the spa bath to unwind and relax and it doent work it is broken that just topped off my stay at this place. For those intending to stay the room was lovely , clean, Mini bar all great but the receptionist and spar finished me off for good I would never again will I say here.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank wombat4399

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ringwood
Ringwood Royale Apartments Hotel
Golden Pebble Melbourne
#1 of 3 in Wantirna
Quality Inn & Suites Knox
Beau Monde International - a boutique Hotel

Been to Ringwood Lake Inn? Share your experiences!