“The perfect tour guide”

Add it.
Melbourne Hosted Tours
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Rowville
More attraction details
Owner description: Melbourne Hosted Tours is a reputable private tour company in Melbourne, Australia, specialising in private tours to the most popular tourist attractions eg. Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island Penguin Parade, Melbourne City Highlights, Yarra Valley Wine Region, Healesville WildLife Sanctuary and other attractions and offer affordable tour rates. Enjoy travel in safe and luxurious passenger vehicles. Safety and comfort is paramount to us. Join Melbourne Hosted Tours for a relaxed and hassle-free tour.
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I am in Melbourne on business and happened to have some free time over the weekend. I wanted to go to Phillips Island to see the penguins, but did not want to commit the 12 hour day that the large tour operators were offering. My hotel recommended David and I am so glad that they did. David was the perfect tour guide - informative, helpful, organized, and very considerate. He knew all of the tips about each of the places and was willing to share as much or as little as I wanted at any given moment in time. It was a very hot day and he had cold water available, which was much appreciated. I would recommend David for any type of trip you are looking for in the Melbourne area.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

Professional with a personal touch. We had limited time while in Melbourne so decided to go with a private tour. David with Melbourne Hosted Tours gave us a two full day tours of the Great Ocean Road and the Phillips Island. We did not miss a thing and met our limited timeframe. He was personable, informative and thought of everything. He even had umbrellas for us on the day it rained! If you want the best guide in Melbourne go with David!

Reviewed 18 March 2013

David picked us up at the cruise ship terminal exactly as stated in his emails. My wife and I boarded his new Mercedes van and proceeded with a brief tour of Melbourne as we headed out of town to the Puffing Billy Railway, Dandenong Range, Healsville winery, Healsvlille sanctuary and Yarra valley. David is terrific as a guide. He bestowed local knowledge and moved us on in just the right amount of time at each venue. The full day tour was informative, enjoyable and covered a vast amount of Melbourne environs. My wife and I spent one of the most enjoyable days of any tour we have ever taken. I give David 2 thumbs up!!!

1  Thank Howard S
Reviewed 11 March 2013

We were a group of two couples visiting Melbourne via a cruise ship and were fortunate enough to engage David of Melbourne Hosted Private Tours for the day. He picked us up right at the pier and whisked us off through the city, detailing interesting areas along the way. We entered the lovely Yarra Valley and stopped at three beautiful vineyards for wine tastings. At the last, Fergusson's, we had a delicious lunch, blessedly ahead of the large cruise ship tours that were due soon after we left. Then we traveled back to the city, seeing more of the sights. David was kind enough to make a slight detour so I could visit a specialty shop on one of the busy downtown streets. Never were we rushed, yet David deposited us right at the pier in plenty of time for our ship's departure. We highly recommend David for a private tour in Melbourne.

1  Thank tx32f
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I was part of a three member media team from India that visited Melbourne and other parts of Victoria recently and we were fortunate enough to have David as our guide on our week long tour of the State. David is a veritable encyclopaedia on information about Australia and in particular Melbourne. His tours are both informative and fun. His years of experience in the hospitality and tourism industry have allowed him to hone skills that can immediately be discerned by any traveller. We had a great experience touring Victoria with him and I would recommend the tour to anyone wanting to see Australia in a 'different' and more innovative way.

1  Thank Vishwaveer S