Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
US$219
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$114
Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$100
Agoda.com
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$120
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$114
US$106
Agoda.com
Quest Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hotwire.com
US$122
US$112
1,188 results
All reviewscar parkihg membermelbourne airportnext morningan early flightfree shuttlebit datedshort walkacross the roadgood sizewake up calltwo double bedsroom serviceoverseas flightbar and restaurantan overnight stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Rooms are great and fresh having been renovated a little while ago, should not be compared with downtown hotels 32km away, not sure why anyone would thinks its a base for ten days .

Bathrooms are very small but apart from that it's hard to fault this place, especially the sound proofing!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank markis100
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I am really surprised at all of the "Very Good" ratings for this hotel. I could tell from a block away that this property is pretty old. Not being one to judge a book by it's cover I was even more disappointed when I got out of the elevator to find dingy hallways, very dated and thin carpet, and old metal doors on the rooms. My room was about the same - it was clean but very dated. I was scheduled to stay almost two weeks but after about 10 minutes in my room I decided that was not going to happen. The location is the only thing keeping this hotel in business. I am fair in my reviews and might have given the property the benefit of the doubt with an "average" rating, but to have the audacity to ask the prices they are, it's getting a "poor" Also I was given no recognition as a Platinum member - no free breakfast, no room upgrade, just one crummy free drink coupon for what would have been well over a $3000 stay not including my meals or drinks - just sayin'... Changed to the absolutely beautiful Hilton South Wharf for the remainder of my stay where I was treated like royalty and given a spectacular room upgrade. With the free breakfasts (not to mention free food and evening drinks in the Executive Lounge) it was actually a little LESS money than the Holiday Inn. If you have a one night stay and want to be near the airport I suppose this property will do - otherwise keep looking.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Travelin_Man069
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear Travelin_Man069,

Thank you for staying with us. As a platinum member you are one of our most important guests and we value your loyalty to IHG. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Katie J
IHGCare

Reviewed 28 March 2012

The Holiday Inn at Melbourne airport is a nice place to spend you last night returning home from a holiday in Australia. Early departures are a chore and the Holiday Inn made it so much nicer.
We had a very comfortable room and a very good night's sleep. The staff were pleasant, efficient and helpful. The shuttle got us to the right terminal in plenty of time to check in.

Room Tip: We stayed in room facing airport runway and did not hear any noice from landing or departing aircraft, so choice did not matter for us.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnW_Palmie
IHG_Hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Dear JohnW_Palmie,

We were really happy to hear about your positive experience at Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport!

Thanks for posting the review, and you are right - early departures are a chore!
It sounds like you had the opportunity to unwind at the end of your trip, and we are glad we helped!

We look forward to your next visit to Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport next time you are travelling!

Regards,

Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport Management Team

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Arrived 27th.March with family three adults one child. No fuss check in. Room very clean and large enough for family.Only one night stay. Nice bar and restaurant area.Very quiet being very close to airport. Breakfast good buffet style.Check out smooth.Booked direct from hotel no problems. Overall good hotel for short stay,would stay again.

Room Tip: Lift access so no problem which room
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank roys5
Reviewed 23 March 2012

We stayed here the night before our early flight home. We had a room sleeping 4 people, which was a fantastic size with a little kitchenette.
Beds were comfy and it was surprisingly quiet considering we were on airport (I've never stayed in an on airport hotel before, as was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was!)
Check in and check out was easy.
Would stay again or at another airport Holiday Inn if I ever need to.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family