Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport
US$238
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$114
Mantra Tullamarine Hotel(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$111
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$114
US$106
Agoda.com
Quality Hotel Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$97
Travelocity
Quest Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
US$123
Hotwire.com
US$133
US$112
1,188 results
All reviewscar parkihg membermelbourne airportnext morningan early flightfree shuttlebit datedshort walkacross the roadgood sizewake up calltwo double bedsroom serviceoverseas flightbar and restaurantan overnight stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed at the Holiday Inn [again] before leaving Australia on an early flight to Fiji. What a terrific night we had. Room 619 has a lovely view of the City and Westgate Bridge. Didn't need to use the tv or anything else as we sat, had a bottle of wine and some nibbles and enjoyed the beautiful sunset over our gorgeous city. The bed was so............. comfy; loved the idea of the pillows being named as firm and soft. the hotel may be close to the airport but it is definitely lovely and quiet. It also might have helped that Room 619 is at the end of the passage right away from the lifts so you don't get the noise from the passing 'traffic' in the hall outside. Great night's sleep before heading off the next morning. The free shuttle took us right up to International Terminal too. "Fantastic friendly staff" [and I really mean that!] who were very happy to organise our free 7 night car parking. We walked back to the hotel a week later, had our car park ticket validated [by the same wonderful staff] and we were off home in an instant.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the city side, at the ends of the building are the best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hickster122
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Very close to the airport (10 minute walk) but good sound-proofing so not noisy! Spent a night here before flying home. Ate in hotel restaurant for dinner and breakfast - both very good. Helpful staff. Used the free hotel shuttle to take us to the airport - saved dragging cases across busy roads. Worth booking the shuttle the night before.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front have a good view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Booked this hotel only for 1-night when I require to travel to suburb of Victoria early morning and landed in Tullamarine in the evening one-day before. I tried to use shuttle provided by hotel during the arrival. Considering the location is so close, I walked on my foot on departure. It require 15 minutes walking to reach domestic terminal.
Check-in and check-out is very efficient and quick. They gave me twin-beds although I am alone. Room is provided with sufficient amenities, comfortable, and facing the tarmac quite bit far away. Although the location is close with Airport, it is not so noisy with the plane landing and take-off. I can take a very good sleep at that night.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Bud14rto,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are so glad you liked the room accommodations you received and the proximity of our hotel from the airport. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible. Thank you for staying and we all hope to serve you again on your next future visit.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 16 February 2014

The Holiday Inn is a short distance from the Melbourne Airport terminals. Busy roads can make the few minutes walk from the hotel to a terminal rather risky, but a complimentary shuttle is available. The hotel is perfect for those having to catch an early flight or arriving late after a long trip; it is not a base for doing other activities in the Melbourne area. The comfortable, well appointed room provided a sound night's sleep. The hotel has its own parking area and offered a week's free parking in the reasonably-priced package we had - given the high cost of parking in the airport car parks, this was a significant bonus.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 February 2014

It was a late arrival for me so booked at the airport accommodation desk. $200 the night.
The bed was comfy , the kettle worked and the shower was good.
The internet was going to be very expensive $9.00 for 2 hours but then the kind checkin guy signed me up as a member and i got it for free , so I was happy about that , good public relations The room was quiet even though on the first floor.
I think the room price was a bit expensive ,the buffet breakfast was going to be $25 extra as well so I did not partake, $25 is too much for a coffee and a bowl of cereal , but i cannot complain about the comfort of the room .

I wonder why in Australia so many hotels charge extra for internet use ,and don't include the breakfast in the room rate , it is not so in Europe , its usually free and included , I only want a coffee and bowl of cereal for breakfast as well when i am on my own , australian hotels should get with the idea that internet should be included in the room rate as a good will gesture. I avoid all hotels that don't include free wifi and breakfast , its a ripoff.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo