“food for meeting”

Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Tullamarine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I enjoyed breakfast and Lunch at Cafe Airo- the 1:1 attention about what beverage did I want was good except the "waiter" brough the wrong tea - may be it was my acccent. The cereal stand was in a funny place not near the fruit or other breakfact options. Havig the ability to juice own fruit was excellent. Lunch as ordered the meeting organisers - it was plentiful and good quality. I came towards the end and there was still a good choice. Mixing with other diners from other meetings was unusual, however didn'tt really detract from the experience.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed in the Parkroyal overnight to get on a morning flight to Bali. Could have walked over to the airport for cheaper alternatives but this restaurant looked so pleasant with such good views over the airport we thought we'd give it a go.

We were very pleasantly surprised, my husband had calamari and declared it the best he'd ever had. I had a very tasty beef curry. Our waiter was a little distant perhaps but efficient and professional. Not a cheap meal but not over the top either. Would return again if given the chance

1  Thank ausrose
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Clean, modern decor and food. Great way to start the day - Breakfast was very good... and dinner, wonderful ... A gem!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Dined here for dinner and breakfast in transit. The food quality was excellent and portions man sized! Our waitron Ly Anne was attentive, efficient and friendly. An asset to any restaurant. Would certainly eat here again.

1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food was excellent for dinner and breakfast. If anything the staff too attentive. Made an omelette for me for breakfast , was top rate. Had steak for dinner and cooked to perfection with red jus and truffle sauce. Good selection on dinner menu and room service
. Breakfast choices hot buffet was hot an dgood range

1  Thank illana15